Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Kendrick's Journey Pt. 2 (built by my little bro)

Built by my 11 year old brother.

Kendrick set up camp after catching a fish and is now cooking it over a fire. Basil is nibbling on some brush:

img_2035.jpg

img_2036.jpg

img_2040.jpg

He would appreciate any C&C :classic:

I wish I could make such MOCs as your little bro, I am 18, but he has so much nicer MOCs, I am jealous. I hope to see more of his MOCs, I am sure they are amazing, just like this one!

The MOC has great details, and I like the Kendrick and Basil characters. Keep the MOCs coming!

He is a great builder! I like the fire and the road.

Thanks Carson!

I wish I could make such MOCs as your little bro, I am 18, but he has so much nicer MOCs, I am jealous. I hope to see more of his MOCs, I am sure they are amazing, just like this one!

The MOC has great details, and I like the Kendrick and Basil characters. Keep the MOCs coming!

Thanks jeroenaa, he has plenty more coming :classic:

Good execution. The road is simple, but effective. The fire is very clever with the cheese slopes. The trees look good too.

Good execution. The road is simple, but effective. The fire is very clever with the cheese slopes. The trees look good too.

Thanks, I like that fire design myself :classic:

Another great MOC from your brother. I like the fireplace, and the trees look much better than the one in the house MOC.

Thanks, and I agree about the trees :classic:

The MOC's your 11 year old brother made are very nice. He will become a great builder.

The MOC's your 11 year old brother made are very nice. He will become a great builder.

Thank you, I think so too :classic:

I think he takes after an older sibling perhaps? :classic:

That's really good!

Perhaps :grin: Thanks for the comment!

The trees look especially great. The one with all those doggone palm leaves looks so good, one who didn't know would not recognise the original intent for that part. That's some good ingenuity, right there! :laugh:

The trees look especially great. The one with all those doggone palm leaves looks so good, one who didn't know would not recognise the original intent for that part. That's some good ingenuity, right there! :laugh:

Thanks, I like using those palm leaves for pine trees, I think Mark of Falworth inspired my brother to try that design :classic: