Sign in to follow this  
bacem

DH : Neo

this is my entry to Digital Hero contest.

hero_1.png

XLF file

Back in the early years of Hero Factory, when Hero Factory still hasn't gaining reputation yet, the villains are much much rougher than villains this day. Their crime records are so bad that the only option to deal with them is annihilation. this hero, Neo, was builded and born at times like these. Neo is a hero that specialized in annihilating villains. whenever the case require annihilation of the villain, Hero Factory will send him, and he never failed. none of the villain that's faced with him able to stay alive to tell his tales.

this days, when annihilating villain is not necessary anymore, he is no longer goes on mission regularly anymore. Makuro assigned him to give special training for Hero Recon Team members. his training method never fail to produce a very skilled hero. Neo is considered as great, and harsh, trainer among Hero Recon Team members. and, for the veterans, a living legend.

hero_3.png

Neo's back is well armored to prevent attack from the back.

hero_2.png

this pure energy blade is Neo's trademark. this blade can cut trough anything, even the strongest metal, like a butter. this blade can also shot an energy slash to cut enemies that's too far.

hero_4.png

he also armed with flame burner to burn villain's dead body to ash. this burner also proven to be a great weapon that helps him getting out from the edge.

ok, i think that's all. C&C will be appreciated.

Very cool. The back armor especially adds to the look, though I imagine it would reduce poseability a bit if it were an actual model. The colors of the flames are the only thing that really stick out; I have no idea if it's possible to change that with LDD, but I think it would help the consistency if it were, say, the color of the blade.

Very cool. The back armor especially adds to the look, though I imagine it would reduce poseability a bit if it were an actual model. The colors of the flames are the only thing that really stick out; I have no idea if it's possible to change that with LDD, but I think it would help the consistency if it were, say, the color of the blade.

thanks for your comment. for the fire, i actually already make it the same color at first try. but somehow, it looks more like purple thunder shooter rather than flame burner. that's why i changed it to tr.red.

It's AWESOME!!!!!

thanks man!

Hehe, it's Guy Manuel from Daft Punk. I'd buy this thing if it were an actual set, probably multiples :thumbup:

Edited by WARHEAD

Hehe, it's Guy Manuel from Daft Punk. I'd buy this thing if it were an actual set, probably multiples :thumbup:

ha ha, yeah, part of the inspiration comes from him. :laugh:

The color balance is great, just like the heavily armored look the back armor gives him.

Pretty neat, but y'know, really simple... the black visor gives him a cool mysterious feel though.