Sign in to follow this  
Altezza

MOC: San Francisco Cable Car - 7w

gallery_8966_235_3881.png

Hi Acrylnitril-Butadien-Styrol-Copolymerisat-Fans,

this is my new Project. A San Francisco Cable Car in minifig-scale, 7w, gauge of the track 3w

And now.. Pictures - Pictures

9067235727_f1ee21432f_c.jpg

9069460590_2d41004a09_c.jpg

9069461102_d69eedf9df_c.jpg

9069461586_de45a41af6_c.jpg

9067237739_fbc7dec557_c.jpg

9067238173_218a79b8b9_c.jpg

The original

San-Francisco-Cable-Car-Grunge-Mid.jpg

Thanks for looking - i hope you like it

That looks really nice. I'm also wondering what 3-wide wheels look like. Any plans to put it on some track, and if so, how?

Hey! That's about the best SF cable car I've seen. Beautiful job and thanks for sharing!

Joe

Cool, very authentic. Although I'm a bit worried about the lumberjack bringing his axe aboard, he should at least put it in a bag :tongue:

But MOC build overall!!! Happy building :laugh:

does it run or is it a static model? either way it looks really good and very like the real ting, well done

Well done, very authentic. What does the bottom look like?

Thanks! i make a photo from the bottom side.

Love it!

Thank you!

That looks really nice. I'm also wondering what 3-wide wheels look like. Any plans to put it on some track, and if so, how?

Many thanks! 3-wide wheels = this part http://www.bricklink...Item.asp?P=6157

A road is planned, here is a WIP-picture from the street

post-44123-0-66553600-1371849337_thumb.jpg

Hey! That's about the best SF cable car I've seen. Beautiful job and thanks for sharing! Joe

Many Thanks for your posiive feedback!

Cool, very authentic. Although I'm a bit worried about the lumberjack bringing his axe aboard, he should at least put it in a bag :tongue: But MOC build overall!!! Happy building :laugh:

Thank you! LoL, the lumberjack is a movie star in a horror film, not a killar ;-)

Superb job. It's fantastic.

Thanks Mariano

does it run or is it a static model? either way it looks really good and very like the real ting, well done

Many thanks! Yes its a static model, but drive is in planning

Nice one!

This MOC looks like the real thing! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks you!

You did a great job capturing the essence of the SF cable cars (right down to the characters riding them, though obviously it is outside of the tourist season, grin). The street scene also looks like it will be very interesting when complete.

will be keeping an eye on this, can't wait to see it trundle along the street

Very nice design! You managed to fit a lot of details in this model without making it look cluttered.

Really lovely - I'm a big fan of trolley cars and this is a very nice rendition - looking forward to seeing some more from you...

When I read cable car I was expecting to see something going up a mountain, so was surprised when I opened this. Still it was a good surprise as from the photograph you included it seems that you have done a really good job at capturing the style and character of the real thing. With all those characters on it as well! I am assuming that the cable is somehow buried into the street? Is that the grove that you have in the middle of the road? Can the cable be seen in the groove running up and down on the real one, I have to ask as I am not overly familiar with how these operate, but I am guessing that is it? Lovely model though and will doubtless look good in your display.