Sign in to follow this  
Tamamono

Silver City Mafia - Registration

Showing my support to a new host! :sweet: Put me first on the reserve list, but if you need more players feel free to 'activate' me :grin:.

1. Isla Paradisa, BloodBrick II, Prison Riot, Gotham City, IMHOTEP, Yakuza (substitute), EB Mafia II, Mafia Mafia.

2. Here's the tricky part of my participation, I'll be on a 5-day vacation from July 5-9 so I cannot guarantee my participation during that time. But outside those 5 days, I'm good for the game.

3. Considering I was vanilla townie on every freakin' game I've played on (except for almost all-scum Prison Riot gang war), this has to be my favorite role since it shows you can win and/or contribute to your team's win even without power roles/night actions.

I've been looking forward to this one since you manipulated me to death in JTM! :angry::tongue: ~Insectoid Aristocrat

Oh yeah, that was fun... :laugh:

Eurobricks Mafia: Where the cookies are free and used for bribery. Now get playing, or you get no cookies! :angry:

Hey, no cookies during mafia! :angry:

Showing my support to a new host! :sweet: Put me first on the reserve list, but if you need more players feel free to 'activate' me :grin:.

Thanks, Kiel! I've got you on reserve for now, but I'll definitely be ready to activate you if necessary. :laugh:

Western mafia, this sounds fun. I would like to join!

1. I have also only played the Aperture Academy Mafia School but eager to play more games.

2. Yes I will have time for that period of time

3.Pretty hard to say yet with my experience, only played as vanilla town but it was fun.

1. Your past mafia experience here on EB (or outside of EB, if applicable

Mafia School:Witchbreed, Police Inffiltration,

Mafia:Yakuza, Jedi Temple, Heartlake Heartbreak

2. Your ability to adequately participate in the game over the course of the next month (roughly)

Should be free for the next month without hinderences

3. Your favorite mafia role

If traditional=SK

If ouside:Anarchist

3. Considering I was vanilla townie on every freakin' game I've played on (except for almost all-scum Prison Riot gang war), this has to be my favorite role since it shows you can win and/or contribute to your team's win even without power roles/night actions.

I seem to recall you being a named innocent in Gotham City, no? That was the game that was going on when I joined EB and discovered this forum. I guess it's close to vanilla. I think I play best as vanilla since I don't worry about getting lynched or night killed as much.

Fun to see Dannylonglegs jumping back in and some of the new players continuing on. Aperture had some good recruits. :thumbup:

1. Your past mafia experience here on EB (or outside of EB, if applicable)

Aperture, Harriet, Mafia.

2. Your ability to adequately participate in the game over the course of the next month (roughly).

Promise.

3. Your favorite mafia role

Cult.

Fun to see Dannylonglegs jumping back in and some of the new players continuing on. Aperture had some good recruits. :thumbup:

Yes! We missed you, Danny. :cry_happy:

I'm very happy with the turnout of players we're getting so far. This is looking like it'll be a great game! :thumbup:

2. Your ability to adequately participate in the game over the course of the next month (roughly).

Promise.

Cross your heart? :grin:

Yes! We missed you, Danny. :cry_happy:

I'm very happy with the turnout of players we're getting so far. This is looking like it'll be a great game! :thumbup:

Aww, I was missed? :cry_happy:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

"Just sign your name here in your own blood, and provide a sample of finger, toe, and eyeball prints, and include a 23 character password, and your promise will be official!" :grin:

I used to do pinky but I don't mind crossing my heart :wink:

"Just sign your name here in your own blood, and provide a sample of finger, toe, and eyeball prints, and include a 23 character password, and your promise will be official!" :grin:

I might do that if I sign up for your next game :thumbup:

...include a 23 character password...

Include some uppercase letters, numbers and non-alphanumeric characters such as !@#$%^&*() and you're ready to go!

I might do that if I sign up for your next game :thumbup:

Next?! It will be my first! :grin:

Oh. Oh my. *Checks mailbox* :look:

Anyways, let's get back to discussing- er, signing up for Tammo's game. :grin:

"Your password must include the phrase '#swagalicious' as well, as you know how much I hate it"....

As of now, we have 19 people (excluding those who signed up for reserves - I don't want my game to be a burden on any of them!). Only a few more, guys, then we can start! :sweet:

You still need people? I already worried I was too late :grin:

1. Too many to remember, but luckily you can find them all on my profile. Well, except for those that are missing. I should really update my profile... :blush:

2. I'm fully available.

3. I played as scum role investigator in Harriet Slutter. That was pretty fun...

Good luck with your first game, Tammo :sweet:

1) I've experienced some mafia. Recently, I've played EB Mafia and The Pearl.

2) I should be good to go after the 27th.

3) Serial Killer.

Have a great time hosting, Tammo. I don't think I'll be able to participate in this game either, but maybe if I have a better idea of what my schedule is looking like in the next few days I'll be able to sign-up. Good luck, all!

Have a great time hosting, Tammo. I don't think I'll be able to participate in this game either, but maybe if I have a better idea of what my schedule is looking like in the next few days I'll be able to sign-up. Good luck, all!

No problem; thanks, Palathadric! :sweet:

What the hell, I'll play.

1) I've played many games.

2) I'll be fine, but If I'm not fine, let me know and I'll be fine.

3) Investigator, because you actually will know who to trust (most of the time).

Sadly, I don't think I can commit the proper amount of time to a game right now. Good luck, Tammo, I'll make sure to follow along from the sidelines.

Sadly, I don't think I can commit the proper amount of time to a game right now. Good luck, Tammo, I'll make sure to follow along from the sidelines.

No problem, Cornelius. Thanks for your support! :sweet:

Gonna win this one. Maybe. Please?

1. Bedtime Story, Jedi Temple, Harriet Slutter, Mafia Mafia

2. Totes available. High school teachers get summer off, too, not just students. (Well, lesson planning aside, but screw that)

3. My favorite role that I've been so far is Scum JOAT. I like being in the know, and Scum puts you there right from Day 1. I also liked being the cop in Bedtime Story for the same reason.

Alright, we're about ready to get started here. We haven't got 25, but the game can function just fine with 24, so I'm not going to prolong signups much longer (I know how excruciating they can be). I'm going to leave it open for a while longer, and if we don't get anyone else, I'll assign characters and roles. I expect the C&D thread to be up by tomorrow night around this time. :sweet:

3. My favorite role that I've been so far is Scum JOAT. I like being in the know, and Scum puts you there right from Day 1. I also liked being the cop in Bedtime Story for the same reason.

Town Cop is truly the best when you take over from someone who hasn't posted in the day thread. :devil_laugh:

Alright, role PMs are out and the C&D thread is up. This thread can now be closed.

If anyone else would like to play, PM me; I still need more reserves. Thanks! :sweet: