Sign in to follow this  
Tamamono

Silver City Mafia - Registration

Saturday, June 19th, 1880

Silver City: a small, quiet mining village in northwest Arizona. A city where nothing of importance ever happens, where everyone knows everyone, where crime is rare and hardened criminals even rarer. Though not peaceful by any means (as with any other rural haven in the western United States, you do get your fair share of ruffians here) , Silver City is a fairly cozy and homey place to live.

I can't say that I'm happy to be stationed here, but it's a refreshing change from fighting Apaches. Who knows, I may even run into a bit of action here with my regiment. Oh, what a concept. It's quite ludicrous, really. After all, we're simply scouting out a location for a small base on the outskirts of the city - an operation that will take no more than three weeks. What's the worst that could happen in that time?

Tamamono proudly presents Eurobricks Mafia's first LDD game:

7381746522_4e89b2c30c_o.png

I am looking for 25 eager players for this game. If you'd like to play, please post in this thread with the following information:

1. Your past mafia experience here on EB (or outside of EB, if applicable)

2. Your ability to adequately participate in the game over the course of the next month (roughly).

3. Your favorite mafia role

Please take note that I am also in need of several reserves, as I will not be performing modkills this game. If you would like to sign up to be a reserve, please let me know.

This thread will remain open for about 3 days, or until there are enough sign ups.

Thank you for your time. :sweet:

1. Witchbreed, Imhotep, Yakuza, Jedi Temple, Excalibur, Forest 2, Ragnarok Now, Heartlake Heartbreak, The Pearl, Harriet Slutter. Plus some outside of EB. :wink:

2. I should be okay.

3. It seems really cool to be playing as a Serial Killer, and in any game I am not playing, I always root for the Serial Killer to win. :blush:

I would like to join!

1. I've only played (And passed/but was lynched) as Simone in the Aperture Academy Mafia School

2. Yes I will have time to play for that period

3. I don't really have one since I'm still new at this, so I guess by defult it's Simone

Yes! More mafia!!

I'm in!

1. Recently: EB I, Pearl, EB II, Sorcerer's balls, Mafia Mafia; my whole history is in my profile

2. Yes; I always have time for some mafia

3. I was SK recently an it was quite enjoyable!! I would however love to have a chance to be the cop!

I wish you all the best on this one, Tammo. Your first game is always very special. I am very busy for the next two months, so I don't want to sign up for a game I can't put my heart into. Best of luck!

I'm not sure I can commit to the game yet, so for now you can put me on the reserve list.

1. Several games, starting with Witchbreed and most recently Mafia Mafia. See my about me page.

2. I have friends and family visiting over the next 8 weeks, so I'm not entirely sure how much time I'll have.

3. Among traditional roles, I think the Town Watcher is my favorite. Their result is extremely useful but it also comes with a fair amount of uncertainty as to the interpretation. That makes it strategically challenging to interpret.

Cirque De Freak, Gotham, Yakuza, Pearl, EBII, Police Infiltration and Heartlake Heartbreak.

I am available for the next 2 months, and my favorite role is Town Vigilante, due to the risk that comes with it. It can be seen as scum if a watcher witnesses it killing a townie, but it is beneficial for killing scum.

I wish you all the best on this one, Tammo. Your first game is always very special. I am very busy for the next two months, so I don't want to sign up for a game I can't put my heart into. Best of luck!

No problem; thank you very much! :sweet:

I'm not sure I can commit to the game yet, so for now you can put me on the reserve list.

Alright. Have a good visit with your friends and family! :thumbup: I'll put you down on the reserves list for now.

1. Aperture Academy, Harriet Slutter, and Mafia Mafia

2. Shouldn't be a problem.

3. I think my favorite role so far has been as a town investigator (or JOAT w/investigator ability).

I'm really enjoying the Mafia experience here on EB and look forward to additional opportunities to hone my skill.

Put me on reserve as well temporarily, as I'm about to start a new job on Monday at a Day Camp and I'll be busy for the next eight weeks.

This sounds exciting!

1. Aperture Academy, Mafia Mafia
  2. Summer holiday is a wonderful thing!
  3. I quite liked being vanilla in Mafia Mafia

1. Police Infiltration, Heartlake Heartbreak, Eurobricks Mafia, The Pearl, Eurobricks Mafia II, Harriet Slutter, and Mafia Mafia.

2. I'll be able to participate for sure.

3. If this is asking the favorite role we've been, well, I've only actually been able to use 1 out of the three I've been, so Vig. Out of all of the roles, I'd pick (One I never got to use) the far underused Schizophrenic, or Schizo, Or Skitzo.

1. 2 school games, 5 regular games, hosted two games

2. 98% yes. I will probably be lynched day one anyway... i hope not though

3. I'd go with the Ninja. Well, if it was on my team then its the best, otherwise i hate it. :laugh:

1. 2 Games, Aperture Academy School and Mafia Mafia

2. I will make time

3. Having been both scum and town now, I think I like the hunt better than the hunted. I think Town Investigator or Blocker would be a very cool role to have, though being Vanilla allows you to be as reckless as you want to be, it's kind of fun.

Edited by LegoDad

1. Isla Paradisa, Gotham, Yakuza, Ragnarok, EB Mafia I and II, The Pearl, Harriet Slutter.

2. I'm on summer break, so I've plenty of time.

3. I quite enjoyed being the Watcher in Ragnarok Now, but I think a killing role like vig or SK would also be fun.

1. Aperture academy and mafia mafia

2. Yep, I'll be around plenty to play.

3. I've only been vanilla town but thought I could contribute well there so that's my favorite role so far. I'd love to try being scum or investigator though; both seem like great fun.

1. 2 school games, 5 regular games, hosted two games

2. 98% yes. I will probably be lynched day one anyway... i hope not though

3. I'd go with the Ninja. Well, if it was on my team then its the best, otherwise i hate it. :laugh:

With me here you might make it to Day 2. :tongue:

Edited by TrumpetKing

1. Aperture Academy, Harriet Slutter and Mafia Mafia

2. Mafia comes first.

3. Favourite role so far is scum blocker in Harriet Slutter. I have a tendency to die early when I'm town.

1. 19 games. :look:

2. I'll be around.

3. Bodyguard/commuter. I get to stay immune to night actions up until I feel like making a heroic sacrifice. :grin:

1) Mystery Castle, The Baritones, Witch Hunt, The Baritones 2, Galactic Paranoia, Mystical Castle, Police Infiltration, Eurobricks Mafia, The Pearl, Mafia Mafia

2) I'm very available (much more so than Mafia Mafia, haha)

3) I've actually played very little besides a vanilla townie, so I'd prefer to be something different. I enjoyed my turncoat role in the Baritones.

1. I've been in 1 school game - Aperture and 1 real game - Mafia Mafia :laugh:

2. Will be having my winter break so I am pretty much be free then :classic:

3. My favourite role in mafia would be Town blocker :blush:

I think it's about time to end my Mafia Hiatus!

! :grin::devil:

1. I've been in over 11 Mafia games here. The incomplete (I gotta fix that) list is on my profile.

2. College has given Danny a Summer Break. Danny is freeeee!!!

3. Jack of All Trades: It's a good one to be. I won't gander at its in-game-fairness.

I've been looking forward to this one since you manipulated me to death in JTM! :angry::tongue:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Maybe! *gives you some cookies*

1. I've been in 1 school game - Aperture and 1 real game - Mafia Mafia :laugh:

Aperture was a real game too... :cry_sad:

Or, If I get in, Day 3. :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I haven't been doing that bad..... But there's cookies so I might make an exception! :moar:

Eurobricks Mafia: Where the cookies are free and used for bribery. Now get playing, or you get no cookies! :angry:

Luckily, I have had excess batter.... :look: I've been donating it to Denisha (Is that her name, Hinck?) At the Downtiwn Bakery.