Loved the chorus of CMF singing Everything is Awesome at the Oscars Ceremony :laugh:

The S3 Mummy and the S1 Circus Clown looked hilarious

And they used the Truck Driver again despite not being a CMF.... yet e.e

Who are the CMF minifigures at the Oscars Ceremony?

Who are the CMF minifigures at the Oscars Ceremony?

I just saw your question now :blush:... It was just an animation of some CMF singing.

I know it was almost a month ago but anyway :laugh:

Looks like something for the Dimensions game (portal for the minifigures into the game). Looks cool!

Hey look I'm sorry for bringing up this old thread but I have a question. I wasn't sure where to post it but I think this is the best place. Now I collected the LEGO Store Character posters exclusives given out. But where I live there was only 4, Emmet, Wyldstyle, Lord Business, and Batman. But I do know that there were Benny and Vitruvius posters as well. But were those ever actual exclusives and actually printed by LEGO? I am wanting to buy the other two but I want to know if they were actually a legit thing.

Hey look I'm sorry for bringing up this old thread but I have a question. I wasn't sure where to post it but I think this is the best place. Now I collected the LEGO Store Character posters exclusives given out. But where I live there was only 4, Emmet, Wyldstyle, Lord Business, and Batman. But I do know that there were Benny and Vitruvius posters as well. But were those ever actual exclusives and actually printed by LEGO? I am wanting to buy the other two but I want to know if they were actually a legit thing.

Yeah, a LEGO Employee gave me one when I went to the store once. Only poster I have.

A friend in Lego gave me all of them (I regularly get GWPs, Monthly Mini Model Builds, etc shipped to me at the ends of each month) and this was no different. I usually get things most Lego stores get, so I assume these were made widely available in most stores.

I never found out how to get the Vitruvius one, and until these last two posts I wasn't sure it had actually been printed. I wanted one, though, and now am disappointed to learn I apparently could actually have gotten one somehow but didn't.

The Emmet, Wyldstyle, Batman, and Business ones were each given away with purchases (from either the brick-&-mortar stores or from Shop at Home) over a four-week period, one per week; the Benny one was given away over that full four-week period in the stores, even without a purchase, to anyone who approached a store associate and said "Spaceship! Spaceship! Spaceship!"

Aw man... Last week I saw one for $3... Now I only see Vitruvius and Benny's in an Italian version for $14 plus another $14 for shipping :sceptic:

Thanks for the info guys, I'm sad I missed out on the Benny one though...

This guy/video is so stupid... I could defend almost every single this idiot said.... Just listen to what he says about the bike. HE KNOW'S NOTHING ABOUT LEGO HE SHOULDN'T EVEN MAKE THIS VIDEO :damn:

Please guys leave a dislike :thumbdown:

57 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

This guy/video is so stupid... I could defend almost every single this idiot said.... Just listen to what he says about the bike. HE KNOW'S NOTHING ABOUT LEGO HE SHOULDN'T EVEN MAKE THIS VIDEO :damn:

Please guys leave a dislike :thumbdown:

It's just what he does. Sure he doesn't know what he's talking about but that's just because he works with movies, not LEGO. And I think the fact that you can defend every point just shows how fantastic this movie really is. It's always good to hear someone else's point of view on something like this, because it will deepen your understanding of it. And he gave credit where credit is due about some of the good points of the movie. I don't know, I just think he doesn't deserve hate because of what he said. 

21 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

It's just what he does. Sure he doesn't know what he's talking about but that's just because he works with movies, not LEGO. And I think the fact that you can defend every point just shows how fantastic this movie really is. It's always good to hear someone else's point of view on something like this, because it will deepen your understanding of it. And he gave credit where credit is due about some of the good points of the movie. I don't know, I just think he doesn't deserve hate because of what he said. 

Every part of TLM was good. There were no mistakes or sins. A lot of what he said doesn't make sense, and the fact that he is making objectionable accusations without any knowledge of how LEGO works does really anger me. Look at the comments I'm not the only one. 

10 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Every part of TLM was good. There were no mistakes or sins. A lot of what he said doesn't make sense, and the fact that he is making objectionable accusations without any knowledge of how LEGO works does really anger me. Look at the comments I'm not the only one. 

That's the entire point of the channel. He doesn't do this to make movies look bad, nor does he think they are bad. He just points out some small illogical things that nobody would realize or think about and calls them 'sins', for entertainment. Sure there are few technical things he gets completely wrong, such as how minifigs are supposed to fit on bikes, but every other 'sin' is valid and pretty much like in every other video on his channel.

Also, watch this.

1 hour ago, Cagast said:

That's the entire point of the channel. He doesn't do this to make movies look bad, nor does he think they are bad. He just points out some small illogical things that nobody would realize or think about and calls them 'sins', for entertainment. Sure there are few technical things he gets completely wrong, such as how minifigs are supposed to fit on bikes, but every other 'sin' is valid and pretty much like in every other video on his channel.

Exactly.

I actually think he has quite a few good points.

Some of it, I feel, is because he's simply not willing to go along with the idea that this is LEGO and you can build whatever you want. But the points about the movie not following it's own logic and the mess in the end I agree with fully.

This video is number 28 on YouTube trending currently, which is pretty cool. Very 101 information for most of us here, but I thought I'd share it anyway. :classic: