Had a look at the new video, and it appears theirs more classic space guys, and classic union men! I'm sold, I'll be going to see this. And another short trailer, that shows (I think) a modified City Tram, that looks like a monorail, at 0.03.

I find amusing that Morgan Freeman's staff is actually a half eaten lollipop! :laugh: Man, I am really excited about this movie, I showed the main trailer to my mom and now it's her must see!

I was thinking about how that "80% of the film is animated", do you think that it'll have a similar ending to the opening of Toy Story 3? Where this multi-million brick sized world is just a few sets scattered over a kids bedroom floor, and it's all a kids imagination? I don't particularly want it to be, but it was just a thought.

I was thinking about how that "80% of the film is animated", do you think that it'll have a similar ending to the opening of Toy Story 3? Where this multi-million brick sized world is just a few sets scattered over a kids bedroom floor, and it's all a kids imagination? I don't particularly want it to be, but it was just a thought.

I remember how my mother always wanted me to glue my Lego sets together so I wouldn't lose the pieces and I would refuse for obvious reasons. So really this entire movie could just be a kid trying to stop his mother from ruining his Lego sets. That's not what I would prefer, but if that turned out to be what it was I could live with it.

Just was watching a My Little Pony marathon on the Hub network and saw a trailer I'd never seen before, focusing on Wyldstyle. It was fantastic and makes me even more excited for this movie! There isn't a character in the movie so far that I don't like.

Just was watching a My Little Pony marathon on the Hub network and saw a trailer I'd never seen before, focusing on Wyldstyle. It was fantastic and makes me even more excited for this movie! There isn't a character in the movie so far that I don't like.

Did you record it? If you did, please post it-but not so much the MLP episodes...

I went online and found some crazy TV spots on Youtube. One of them was about being a "movie worth paying for" and contained a funny clip where Emmet was counting Ms. Scratchen Post's kittens:

Emmet: Hey Fluffy,

Fluffy: Meow!

Emmet: Fluffy Jr. ,

Fluffy Jr.: Meow!

Emmet: Fluffy Sr. ...

Fluffy Sr.: Meow!

Emmet: (Pause)...Jeff.

Jeff: Meow.

I went online and found some crazy TV spots on Youtube. One of them was about being a "movie worth paying for" and contained a funny clip where Emmet was counting Ms. Scratchen Post's kittens:

That one is deeplinked in the first post on this very page!

Every trailer just makes this movie seem more crazy.

So, if I understand this correctly the piece of resistance is...

the cap to the Kragle

Haha...

29115900.jpg

I love this movie.

-Sci

I am so excited for this movie, moreso than any kid who would be in the theatre at the same time. This will definitely be at least a two view movie, probably three.

I find everything about this movie so silly, just reading your comments make me crack up. But quite frankly my computer's volume isn't working (yes I checked the settings and the youtube volume) so I don't know what Unikitty sounds like, ugh I want to hear her voice already! But let's all pretend like that didn't sound like something a crazy internet stalker fanboy would say, because no.

Just figured out, "Kragle", Krazy Glue. It's what can be made out from the glue tube with the glue splodges and all. I've heard the movie being referenced a few times on TV, even a comment in one of the papers along the lines of "The biggest cash-in/advert for a toy in years, yet extremely hilarious and enjoyable". Getting more and more excited now, only a few weeks away...

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

I know a guy who knows a guy who's in the movie business.

According to this friend of my friend,

The Lego Movie is predicted to be the highest grossing film in February since The Passion of the Christ in 2004!

I know a guy who knows a guy who's in the movie business.

The Lego Movie is predicted to be the highest grossing film in February since The Passion of the Christ in 2004!

Highest grossing film to be released in February, sounds like an accomplishment.

It's unfortunate, because it could really be one of the highest grossing films in 2014 if they advertised on channels and movies for an older age audience (like PG-13 movies, or Fox, NBC, CBS, ect). Everyone I know was surpised when I told them the release date was February 7th. :look:

It's unfortunate, because it could really be one of the highest grossing films in 2014 if they advertised on channels and movies for an older age audience (like PG-13 movies, or Fox, NBC, CBS, ect). Everyone I know was surpised when I told them the release date was February 7th. :look:

That's because TV Spots just started to surface. TV Spots usually show up about a month before release (unless a movie advertises during the Super Bowl).

Speaking of American Football, I saw several TLM TV spots today during some of the games today.

Also, note that Marvel has three movies coming out this year, so TLM getting the highest grossing film is gonna be a feat.

Edited by Penkid11