Gandalf! I hope he shows up with a Brony shirt on, that'll be hilarious! :grin:

O god no! I hope they don't disgrace a classic character like that!

O god no! I hope they don't disgrace a classic character like that!

Yeah, I should have token the Lotr fans into consideration, still I think it'd be funny. But your comment did make me laugh, I'm not a brony, I haven't watched an episode of MLP but the fact that you thought it'd be disgraceful was hilarious, and I kind of agree :laugh:

Another licensed character is going to appear!

Looks like we'll see Gandalf in the film. So besides the DC characters, we have Han Solo, Michael Angelo, and Gandalf.

I think one or two Marvel characters show up in the background as well. I suspect there will be Easter egg appearance from most Lego licenses. (The well known or popular ones at least. PoP, Avatar and Galidor maybe not so much)

Yeah, I should have token the Lotr fans into consideration, still I think it'd be funny. But your comment did make me laugh, I'm not a brony, I haven't watched an episode of MLP but the fact that you thought it'd be disgraceful was hilarious, and I kind of agree :laugh:

They can make batman wear it! :devil:

Agreed on that. I probably won't buy it unless it's just something my parents are willing to get me as a one-off but it looks pretty lack-luster TBH.

Sorry to bump this thread, but I've just noticed something interesting on the worlds section of the lego movie site. The image for the President Business' evil lair has what looks like Bruce Wayne next to President Business, which is quite interesting and suggests that Bas could be going undercover. :wink: Oh, and that double decker couch from the trailer is strangely used as a boat on the ocean page. :grin:

Sorry to bump this thread, but I've just noticed something interesting on the worlds section of the lego movie site. The image for the President Business' evil lair has what looks like Bruce Wayne next to President Business, which is quite interesting and suggests that Bas could be going undercover. :wink: Oh, and that double decker couch from the trailer is strangely used as a boat on the ocean page. :grin:

Seeing as Unikitty is also there (as Biznis Kitty or whatever), and the plot of the movie involves President Business draining Master Builders (like Batman and Unikitty) of their creativity... Yeah.

The other day at Barnes and Noble, I noticed that the Lego Movie novelization is now available in the wild. I'm going to avoid it (a bit too spoilery for my taste), but anyone who isn't as spoiler-averse could get that and probably get a pretty good idea of what happens in the movie.

The other day at Barnes and Noble, I noticed that the Lego Movie novelization is now available in the wild. I'm going to avoid it (a bit too spoilery for my taste), but anyone who isn't as spoiler-averse could get that and probably get a pretty good idea of what happens in the movie.

I hope people won't start posting any spoilers :look:

2 new trailers! Happy holidays, ow look a rainbow!

(Trailer below contains spoilers)

Edited by Cammo

I spotted Emmet this evening at my local cinema:

11248966745_25663a0c61_n.jpg

I need to get myself one of those :wub:

I saw large posters of Emmet and Benny (the 80s space guy) at my local cinema two days ago. I was watching The Hobbit: DoS and there was a trailer for the Lego Movie.

Some thing to post while looking around the internet, on Wikipedia, I found a bit of interesting news. It would appear that Chris Miller's (The director) creation from his childhood, Space Village, will be "utilized" in the film. More Classic Space anyone? Here's the link, it's at the bottom of the "Production" section; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lego_Movie#cite_note-io9ComicCon-25.

I just found out that this movie is coming out on the 3rd of April in Australia. This really angers me. That is a whole 2 months after US and UK get it. I reckon they did it to coincide with the Easter holidays. Well that is a big shame.

I just found out that this movie is coming out on the 3rd of April in Australia. This really angers me. That is a whole 2 months after US and UK get it. I reckon they did it to coincide with the Easter holidays. Well that is a big shame.

I hear you. Germany, one of LEGO's biggest markets worldwide, gets the movie even one week later than you.

-Gata signoff.png

I would love to hear their reasoning behind this. A few days, sure. A week, ok then. But two months! The fact that Germany is getting it after Australia is very confusing.

Anyway, I found this TV Spot that I don't remember being shared here before.

Uni-Kitty says one line and her adorable rating has gone up considerably!

Edited by Wall E2624

Seems like Benny, Batman & Metalbeard are playing a bigger part than I thought. Time to make buy some sets and make a nice diorama. :)

Cant wait for the official soundtrack. Any idea when it's released?