Part 7

As the ships began to pour in, Boats full of soldiers began to rally from the ships unable to come into the shallow waters to the shore.

9074179624_ef1b6af170_c.jpg

Legonardo: Welcome to the Mystic Isle! Don't mess with the shrooms...

8975230870_6f8c7e12d6_z.jpg

8975231590_fc747cb308_z.jpg

8974036303_fe5abb8755_z.jpg

this will be my last freebuild that may earn points. my next freebuild will be in late july after I've moved and such.

viva le Avalonia!

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

~Legonardo

*Vive l'Avalonia :grin:

Cool MOC! The small beach is really awesome, just like the rockwork and the gigantic mushroomes! :classic:

Don't mess with the shrooms...

Beautiful, love the idea! Nice landscaping and vegetation but the mushrooms are just outstanding! Best of luck with moving and stuff!

Lovely :wub: the irregular base gives a natural feel to the whole build :thumbup: great texturing in the water and on the path too.

And of course the mushrooms are fantastic :classic:

Loving this whole series, another superb build. Lovely textures and colours.

:classic:

As usual, fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particularl the irregular base and the rocks/terrain :wink:

I love that I can instantly tell one of your builds now Legonardo, the coloring and landscaping is gorgous on all your builds lately.

another one of these island nobody had paid attention to so far, lot's of stuff to explore. Great job as usual!

The Mystic Isles are really shaping up great thanks to you LD!

Brilliant. I agree about how neat the mushrooms look. And, the base is quite eye catching. I like the whole scene with the gentleman rowing. In fact, I love the subtlety of the water rippling from the oars and in front of the boat.

Brilliant indeed. Another great MOC knocked out.

Brilliant my friend! Just brilliant! Feels like a movie scene when LD explains for the rookies how things works in the mystic Islands!

Outstanding! Your landscape is amazing. I love the different types and sizes of mushrooms, the rotated base and the transition from sea to mud to sand. Great atmosphere. Well done!

Great landscaping man. Love the subtleties in your colouring, especially in the water. Excellent work on integrating that angle in the build

Excellent job, the rockwork and the water are both fantastic. The net around the boat is a great touch too! :thumbup: