Part 6

The word has gotten out. Aid is on its way to cornovaria, from all across the great western grasslands.

9071950047_8951f25361_c.jpg

The flight of the dragons is one of Avalonias newest navy ships, a small carrack. though small and unable to carry things such as siege weaponry, Its fast and agile, and as a troop carrier it does the job well. Legonardo and de Gothia are taking it for its Maiden Voyage.

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

Nice ship!!

The colours work very very well :classic:

Also a very beautifull cabin ! :sweet:

A totally beautiful ship, quite a number of things to like. And now that you have three ships, I will have to do another one ... One thing that still puzzles me a bit is why you didn't close the walls on the bow? Carrack walls were really high at the bow, it doesn't make much sense like that. Everything else is perfect like alyways though and I'm glad that we GoH people are increasing the number of medieval ships multifold!

thanks! Kabel thats quite possibly something to do with the number of bricks I own and how it limits me.

Don't tell anyone but theres no stern as of yet, It won't get one till July 19th, due to the limited parts prob again :(

more pics after july 20th! thanks!

Edited by Legonardo

Wonderful ship Legonardo! The shaping and colors look great :thumbup: Nice work with the sails too, did you hand draw the dragon head?

Wow! Nice work LD! Nice choice with the sand green and tan, really shows that it's Avalonian. I also love the dragon on the sail. Amazing work! :classic::thumbup:

Lovely ship! The colour combos are excellent as always! Fun to see de Gothia and LD hanging out! I finnaly managed to get your sigfigs hair!! ;)

I think overall the ship looks good. But I have to be honest, I know very little about medieval ships and how they should look. Otherwise I would try my hand at one. I love building ships...when I don't have a dozen other projects lined up before them.

thanks! Kabel thats quite possibly something to do with the number of bricks I own and how it limits me.

Don't tell anyone but theres no stern as of yet, It won't get one till July 19th, due to the limited parts prob again :(

Looking forward to that than, because the shape and colors are really good. So with the bow finished it will be even better for sure!

Beautiful ship! The deck and rigging are wonderful, as well as the color scheme. I have to agree though that the open bow looks a bit confusing.

Looking forward to that!