Sign in to follow this  
Chro

Rurmuax: Fell Shadow

9044533914_f7c66ace2f.jpg

^ CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW THE FLICKR GALLERY ^

Rurmuax was a Makuta who watched over one of the Southern Islands long before the Great Cataclysm.

At a certain point a while before Teridax's takeover of the Brotherhood, Rurmuax was hunted down by a group of Toa. One of the Toa spotted the Makuta and wildly activated his Zatth, but unluckily for all involved, the nearest Rahi were a large troop of Visorak, which the summoning Toa could not control.

The Toa were all killed by the Visorak, but Rurmuax was stunned before he could use any of his powers, and subsequently captured. He was mutated and unable to shapeshift, and although he did retain many of his original powers, they were greatly limited. Additionally, Rurmuax's sanity degraded quite rapidly. He was last known to be aimlessly roaming the Southern Islands.

This is, in my opinion, one of my best MOCs. Feedback is most certainly appreciated.

Edited by Chro

Ooh! This looks cool! Very cool face, love the tusks! Nice work!

I hope this hits a MOCpage near me soon... :wink:

Imposing!

I've been following your MOCs recently, and I have to say this is one of your best creations IMO.

There seems to be a lot of connection tricks there, I would love to see the skeleton of this beast :P

This is, in my opinion, one of my best MOCs.

And I'd have to agree. The bestial look of it is absolutely perfect; the bulkiness, the dark colorscheme, the greebled back and the custom legs are absolutely awesome.

Thank you, Nova. When I started the build I wasn't sure what direction to take it, but the legs kind of shaped themselves, and with digitigrade legs it's gotta be either a beast or a robot... so I went with a beast. :P