I have made a set with LDD and used LDD manager to get a part list (Link Below) and I can't find the majority of the pieces I need in Pick a Brick. I have tried searching for the brick name and element ID and still can't find them. I am new creating my one set and have never ordered individual bricks so Im sure im doing something wrong, if someone could help me find the bricks I need it would be much appreciated.

LDD manager Part list : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At1b-imfX0OsdHhSbmo4UlR6QXluVkZ0MUpwQ0V5VkE&usp=sharing

You need the element ID #'s to place an order through LEGO Direct. You can either look them up manually, in the back of instruction books, or find them on Bricklink (BL). To find them on BL, look at the set inventory of a set you know has the part you want. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the option, show color codes. The page will reload, and the LEGO ID #'s will be shown by each part. If you then can't find the parts on pick-a-brick, call customer service with the ID #'s and place the order that way.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Kronos

You should use bricklink, it is much cheaper, if you find the right store. I found that pick a brick doesn't have many pieces either. Make sure that you find a store where it has ALL the pieces, not multiple stores, and search for the cheapest, but also watch feedback, and quantity.

Edited by Someonenamedjon

I have moved this to the LDD forum.