Sign in to follow this  
Tariq j

Random minifigures put in random sets

Or what about Jek's Starfighter, where every character is a non-canon TLC creation?

The starfighter itself is non-canon. Considering that every minifig is most likely from the show and that I don't see any more sets coming from that show, the minifig selection of that set makes sense.

The starfighter itself is non-canon. Considering that every minifig is most likely from the show and that I don't see any more sets coming from that show, the minifig selection of that set makes sense.

And I gotta say, kudos to LEGO for making a completely non-canon SW set. While the show itself is kinda silly, I love that it gave the designers absolute freedom when designing the figs. Sure, they have to have the same feel as any other SW fig, but they weren't based on any one thing. The figs are definitely the best thing to come out of the whole Yoda Chronicles project.

And I gotta say, kudos to LEGO for making a completely non-canon SW set. While the show itself is kinda silly, I love that it gave the designers absolute freedom when designing the figs. Sure, they have to have the same feel as any other SW fig, but they weren't based on any one thing. The figs are definitely the best thing to come out of the whole Yoda Chronicles project.

The figures from that set are truly amazing and are worth getting and I hope they release more figures like that in upcoming sets