markus1984

Episode III - the birth of Vader

Hi Markus 1984! This is a brilliant creation and is a thumbs up! You must have spent ages building this.

Tariq j

Hi

very good photography. Nice angles and good lightning. This will make the most out of this great MOC.

Dino

Another fine MOC (And a great job on the photography, too.). :drool: I love the contrast you've done between the mostly smooth center platform, and the walls that curve up and around from below it that are covered in greebling. It helps the focal point of the MOC, the platform Vader’s on, to draw more attention while the greebled walls have so many shadows that they’re darker than the center, just like in the movie. And that contrast breaks up what would otherwise be a bunch of surfaces in one color blending together. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Meah Vader needs a cape. :tongue:, really great build for the room, and good lighting.

Awesome work, very well detailed :thumbup: :thumbup:

The best MOC recreating Vader's birth IMO. Really screen-accurate details and the main picture is insanely awesome :wub: :wub: :wub: Just like in the movie, good luck on the contest!

Edited by Csacsa234

At first, seeing the first picture, I thought: "What a nice little, gloomy scene!"

Then I scrolled down, the pictures zoomed out and revealed an amazing scenery. I was like O.o Good choice making a flat floor. That stands in sharp contrast with the outstanging greebles. Well balanced and extremely detailed. Maybe some spots would make this scene complete...

That thing is awesome! Low if; great detailing, great droids :classic:

i would have used clear bars instead of clear round bricks for the hovering droids though, but that's a negligable issue...

Great!

That is amazing work. The details are awesome. It is my favorite part in the whole movie.

Hi there,

I already liked the first picture on top when I just opened the topic and was pleasantly suprised when I scrolled down. You actually recreated the whole scene :)

Very well executed!

Greetz

The MOC is great, but that first photo is just AWESOME and so true to the film......Brick On 'markus1984' ! :grin:

Hi guy`s

I can only sai – thanks for the absolut great feedback!!!

That always gives me the most pleasure, and is an big motivation for another MOC`s

Thank`s again

Markus

A little late here, but I really appreciate the photographs of Vader on the table - the supporting scenery is great, but just Vader on the table evokes the feel of the scene from the film. Great job!

Round2 is done

markus 1984 25

Legopard 25

Vauban 25

Thomas Rith 20

212. Cody 17

Brick Vader 17

Death Star Pumpkin 17

Werjedi 17

Broadside 17

Holocron 16

Poggle 16

CC Jay 15

Jango Fett1 12

Nelson 11

Erik_1101 7

Commander Chewie 0

Great and i`m happy :sweet:

Hi Markus, this is an excellent mod full of details and great lighting. It captures to scene perfectly :thumbup: Some quick questions: what reference materials did you use and do you have any ldd/intructions for the model you would consider sharing?

Best

Morten

Hi Markus, this is an excellent mod full of details and great lighting. It captures to scene perfectly Some quick questions: what reference materials did you use and do you have any ldd/intructions for the model you would consider sharing?

Best

Morten

Thank`s again!

What you mean with „reference materials“ ?

No sorry, i dont work with LDD or other`s!

I can only make some better pictures from the building parts and how does it look inside.