becauseBATMAN

[MOC] The Man Who Broke The BAT [Knightfall + TDKR Tribute]

BANEEEE_zps43e5ac98.jpg

546345643564563456_zps598bb079.jpg

Knightfall takes place in the Batcave and TDKR occurs underneath Wayne Enterprises' weapons storage facility

153_zps02d643a0.jpg

DSC02380_zpsc37fbe78.jpg

144_zpsece6424c.jpg

The MOC is detachable:

18_zps7dff1d36.jpg

Knightfall:

155_zps4bac411c.jpg

I put the back-break scene in a section of the Trophy Room

121_zps3116a714.jpg

-- Mr. Freeze's gun

-- Antique samurai helmet

-- Kyodai Ken's katana blade

-- Oversized chess pieces [right side of stairs]

127_zps754751ce.jpg

-- Greatest failure

175_zps07db6a3d.jpg

116_zpsf56095d6.jpg

-- Sample of Poison Ivy's plant

-- Mini-penguin

-- The Penguin's umbrella [pop-out blade]

-- The Penguin's umbrella [pop-out machine gun]

-- The Red Hood's costume

-- Harley Quinn's hat

-- Joker card

-- The Riddler's cane

-- Two-Face's coin

147_zpsfa70ce29.jpg

TDKR:

128_zps515786a9.jpg

The Knightfall MOC is heavy so it rests fine on top. There are guards in the back and left side to keep it in place.

123_zpsa5cd37bb.jpg

There is a gray base-plate at the very bottom and I lined tan plates on top to make criss-cross pattern of the black floors stand out

The yellow squares are lights and one of Bane's men is watching from the top

DSC02368_zps15a4f36a.jpg

The water pathway and rusted stairs

162_zps0a8a7753.jpg

DSC02364_zps9e286b52.jpg

144_zpsece6424c.jpg

Thanks for looking

Edited by becauseBATMAN

AWESOME double scene of the same thing 'becauseBATMAN'.....excellent detailing - dude, you love doing these Batman MOC's.....keep them coming and Bat-Brick On 'becauseBATMAN' ! :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger

Hahaha! Nice--I love the two stacked on top of each other--with more or less the same outcome! :laugh:

Great job!

Excellent MOC! I like them both, but I like the top one a little bit more because of all the amazing details! :grin::thumbup:

cool moc and pics! I really like the idea how you made penguin's umbrellas!

Nice. I like your custom TDK Batman.

Thanks! I bought the batman chest piece online

AWESOME double scene of the same thing 'becauseBATMAN'.....excellent detailing - dude, you love doing these Batman MOC's.....keep them coming and Bat-Brick On 'becauseBATMAN' ! :grin:

thanks mate!! Batman will always be my favorite Lego series :grin: I'm nearly out of bricks though... :cry_sad:

Hahaha! Nice--I love the two stacked on top of each other--with more or less the same outcome! :laugh:

Great job!

Nice

These are amazing, dude! :laugh::thumbup: I love all the little details, especially the Knightfall trophies. Very nice!

Thanks! I had a lot of fun making the trophies honestly

Excellent MOC! I like them both, but I like the top one a little bit more because of all the amazing details! :grin::thumbup:

Thanks I feel the same way!

Love the bridge and water part. And the Red Hood of course!

Very nice work here! Good job. :)

cool moc and pics! I really like the idea how you made penguin's umbrellas!

Thanks! :classic:

Both of them amazing, the idea of the two different, yet similar scene is very awesome! I like the comic version better, you put really good details there! If that would be an official set I'd buy it/them. :wub: Professional work man!

Excellent, My favourite of your MOCs :wink: . Off topic- From someone who seems to own it, is Knightfall worth getting for the expense or am I better getting 2 thinner GNs?

aw man, i had a similar idea to this. I'll sue for this :p

but in all seriousness....wow this is an amazing model. everything in both of them screams awesome

keep it up!

Both of them amazing, the idea of the two different, yet similar scene is very awesome! I like the comic version better, you put really good details there! If that would be an official set I'd buy it/them. :wub: Professional work man!

Thank you! Yeah the Knightfall one is definitely my favorite too cause of the trophies. I appreciate your comment!

Amazing work! :thumbup:

Awesome. Great build. Your work always inspires me.

Excellent, My favourite of your MOCs :wink: . Off topic- From someone who seems to own it, is Knightfall worth getting for the expense or am I better getting 2 thinner GNs?

Thank you!!

RaincloudDustbin - I sent you a PM, cheers

aw man, i had a similar idea to this. I'll sue for this :p

but in all seriousness....wow this is an amazing model. everything in both of them screams awesome

keep it up!

Thanks bro!

Brilliant. I love the outcome of both. It's hard to pick just one as better thought since they both have their pros. I think I like the Knightfall one more, only because of the trophies. Although, the TDKR is spot-on to the source material. You captured them well!

Wow another amazing batman moc, you deserve a cookie... or at least a tag like a bat symbol for your amazing mocs.

Thanks! Yeah, I'd love to get the Bat symbol tag under my profile :wub: An Iron Man one too wouldnt be bad lol

I appreciate the comment!

Brilliant. I love the outcome of both. It's hard to pick just one as better thought since they both have their pros. I think I like the Knightfall one more, only because of the trophies. Although, the TDKR is spot-on to the source material. You captured them well!

Thank you! The Knightfall one is much more fun to look at in my opinion - I enjoyed building this one alot more