Maxim I

West Inner Mpya Stedor in a Celebration Time!

9048787869_50b3ed8d58_c.jpg

First of all, the guests are all made with pieces I already had. As my collection is not neverending, I choosed to create first the sigfigs of those who are active in the past months. After that, I started creating others :classic: So if you don't see your sigfig in this list, it just means I had not the necessary parts anymore for him. Sorry for that!

The 80 Guests who could arrive:

Avalonians:

Lord Artorius Rex of Avalonia (DC)

Alexander (Wedge) - (traditional Avalonian treehuggers costume)

Lord Arfelan of Arfelan (Niku)

Lord Arlindus of Circardia (MikeyB)

Lord Brickington of Hanaco (Brickington)

Lord Burress of Mesodraconem (ZC) - (with Bee costume)

Duke Cassius of Burnby (Carson)

Lord de Gothia of Benoic (dG)

Lord Goldblade of Antyria (CBB) - (with hat on)

Lord Kelperth Darwyn (Jason)

Lady Khariny Rhiannon (doornroosje???)

Lord Legonardo of Glevum (LD)

Lord Mephistoteles of Woodward (Mephistoteles)

Lord Moriartus (Rolli) - (without bodyarmour)

Lord Owlan of Burrium (Penkid) - (with different clothing)

Lord Reynold Fortess (Hellboy)

Lord Russlen (Cutrone)

Lord Varis of the Elven Clans (Rogueang) - (black body armour without pattern)

Zach (Zach) - (with different clothes)

Kaliphlin:

Lord Dextrus Flagg of Kaliphlin (SI) - (completely different :cry_sad: seriously, I hate it I do not own any dwarf beards :sceptic: )

Sir Ageven Deraim (Kai)

Lady Amelia Phantomhive (Erynlasgalen)

Canondale (Ska)

Lord Dama Ehdehl Mfalme Ximus of Mpya Stedor (Dama)

Djun (nightstalker) - (different but really cool helmet)

Duc Le Strange (Robuko) - (with some minor colour differences)

Emad ibn Sohail al-Haboob (Gideon) - (different clothing)

Lord Erudhalion of Berigora (Gabe)

Lord Gex Marmota (Nice-Marmot)

Sir Gideon (Gideon)

Sir Kcaj Nosnikta (CptMugwash)

Lord Kha of the Moon Elves (Kayne)

Herr Leibnitz (Robuko)

Lofgar, Schmidt & Logar (schmidt)

Masa of Kaliphlin (Masa)

Lord Max Samu of Everlast (Dama)

Lord Mikel Kalores of the House of Kalores (Masa)

Lord Paulus MacLean (Ska) - (Dressed as Pharao, seriously Ska, you got difficult characters...)

Lord Saladus Al Juhtiv (Kayne) - (different clothing)

Lady Sally (Robuko) - (different hair)

Naval Lord Sebeus I (Sebeus)

Lord Shale (Scubacarrot)

Lord Synbiote (Synbiote) - (he will visit Jade Haar Sneydehr)

Wahl & Lohp Zuree of the Nestland Clans (Gedren_Y)

& also: Prof. Geshi Edeh Nis (Dama), Sir Freh Poa (Dama), some mummies, a camel

Mitgardians:

Lord Besadarc Montero (Ecc)

Lord Elon Chorian (Ecc)

Lady Astrun Egilsdóttir (Cara)

Sir Edwyn (Sir Edwyn) - (capeless)

Lord Eric Grimmson (Kabel)

Sir Glorfindel (Sk6) - (you will have to recognise him by searching his smile :look: )

Sir Infernum (Infernum) - (The model of his hair has changed slightly)

Kyle, Finlay & Drake (Legofin) - (as I lack most of the LoTR armour, I had to give them other clothes)

Sir Lasvor (Yooha)

Lady Lena of Benoic (Ecc)

Sir Ragnar (Buurli) - (capeless)

Scarst (Scarst)

Skyrimguy - (still has his hair, that's all)

Lord Steen Larsson of Stoneroda (Kabel) - (different head)

Captain Sven Thorson (Kabel)

Thorgar - (you can recognise his beard and hair)

Sir Uridius Dratipe (Garmadon)

Some unnamed dwarves atm (Kabel) => they are to drunk to tell their name atm :laugh:

Nocturnians:

Lord Darecold (Hersb.)

Master Racoon (Hersb.)

Dr. Rod (Dr. Rod) - (Different clothing)

Dr. Rod's assistent (Dr. Rod)

S'dak'l'vil'th (Hyler Talliwell)

Sir Tercel (Captain Nemo)

Queen Yvonnel (Angeli) - (Different tail)

& also: Minotaur, Haaroprug, Embassador Haarloos (Dama)

Other Guilds:

Duke Amancio Regio of Varlyrio (MikeyB)

King Donkon II of Atlarka (Dama)

King Dragonius XXV of Drakrydar (Dama)

King Mattiximus of Ximus (Dama)

Sultan Steh V of Amenor (Dama)

& some nobles and generals from Ximus (Dama)

& ofcourse the bride:

Julia Xavier of Morastia (MattiusXavier)

9051141030_0514dd5f9e_c.jpg

The story:

Lord Dama Ehdehl Mfalme Ximus, better known as Lord Damaximus went to a trip to the far lands of Morastia (Roawia/LCC). Once arrived there, and after some adventures in Morastia, he felt in love with Lady Julia Xavier, the daughter of Consul Arturius Xavier.

As Morastia is in a conflict with Lenfald, Lord Damaximus decided to sent a big army, led by Sir Nomar Helmier to there in order to help them.

Not so much later, they married in the capital of Morastia (wedding will be build by MatthiasXavier).

As his bride had to arrange some things after the wedding, she came a few days later to Mpya Stedor than Lord Damaximus. In the meantime, Lord Damaximus quickly visited Mitgardia (MOC by Garmadon).

In the meantime, the first guests where arriving at the city, packed with gifts and beer (MOC's by Kai & Kai again, Dama, Scarst, Legofin & Kabel).

As Lord Damaximus did not wanted to know what the present was he get from everyone before the wedding was over, the Treasure Master & Guards made a list of all gifts that arrived.

As Lord Damaximus wanted to guarantee everyone's safety, weapons were forbidden in the city. The guards of all the guests had to celebrate in campments outside the city.

9048913953_13e25cfaa6_c.jpg

9051146178_fbddd57551_c.jpg

9048917229_069a61dd8a_c.jpg

Ofcourse the new couple had to shake hands with everyone. They did that ofcourse with a pleasure :classic: Here they are saying hi to that other famous Historica couple: Lord de Gothia & Lady Lena:

9048908583_e43ab683f7_c.jpg

Some more pictures showing all the guests partying & finally showing (West Inner) Mpya Stedor to you:

9048911021_d2472ede75_c.jpg

9051138746_3db36564c3_c.jpg

9048924957_d966900590_c.jpg

9051155244_534b49b658_c.jpg

9051154034_4cc594e016_c.jpg

9051147510_a7ce5676e5_c.jpg

9048921413_7a77dbb4a3_c.jpg

And to finish, here one global painting, painted by an artist flying on a dragon:

9051157888_41b795af02_c.jpg

Thx for watching! C&C ofcourse welcome!!

Also, don't forget to visit the Kaliphlin touristic areas tomorrow when you leave my city!!!

Oh, you can all play the game: "guess the name of the guest!" in this flickr set:

Edited by Damaximus

Very nice! Reminds me of a major city of an MMORPG game!

Is it just me or did I spot both a Masa and a Mikel?

Wow, tis one epic a wedding! I found my Sir Tercel, but I think Lord Falco will be laying down some punishment on him--fraternizing with non-Falcons is unacceptable!

Anyways, amazing build and collection of figures. There's so much going on, and the build itself is very large and magnificent--this must be the most memorable of weddings in Historica history! (Unless you know, something with more bloodshed comes hereafter).

Amazing! So big! Found my Sig fig's!

Thx ! :classic: You also spotted the monkey? :laugh:

Very nice! Reminds me of a major city of an MMORPG game!

Is it just me or did I spot both a Masa and a Mikel?

What city? :classic:

They were indeed both there :classic:

Wow, tis one epic a wedding! I found my Sir Tercel, but I think Lord Falco will be laying down some punishment on him--fraternizing with non-Falcons is unacceptable!

Anyways, amazing build and collection of figures. There's so much going on, and the build itself is very large and magnificent--this must be the most memorable of weddings in Historica history! (Unless you know, something with more bloodshed comes hereafter).

He was not really fraternizing as far as most guests remember, just buying something to eat :wink:

No bloodsheds planned :classic: The wedding is a sign from my character to all other members that I am not that evil :classic:

Enormeous work with all this different minifigures Damaximus :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wahl had his hair colored before he left for Mpya Stedor, but he must have got the cut from Lord DaMaximus' barber. I wonder if the archers of the Wall Guard had something to do with this.

Lohp seems to be wearing some new armor. Did his previous armor get too damaged at Cedrica?

Squire Rikhard 'Redbird' Greisun seems to be enjoying himself at the gaming tables. At least I think that's him.

What city? :classic:

They were indeed both there :classic:

Not really any particular city. Haven't played an MMORPG in years.

Awesome! Masa is still keeping up apearances. :wink: Wonder which identity is actually him? Or are both identities his doubles? :laugh: One thing is for sure Masa is there somewhere for sure because he would never miss such an opportunity to gather information and forge some more diplomatic relations.

Enormeous work with all this different minifigures Damaximus :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thx! :laugh: Your sigfig is sitting at the pier, talking with Zach :classic:

Wahl had his hair colored before he left for Mpya Stedor, but he must have got the cut from Lord DaMaximus' barber. I wonder if the archers of the Wall Guard had something to do with this.

Lohp seems to be wearing some new armor. Did his previous armor get too damaged at Cedrica?

Squire Rikhard 'Redbird' Greisun seems to be enjoying himself at the gaming tables. At least I think that's him.

The Archers only laughed when asking after it :laugh:

Yeah, we had to repair his armour, we are still working on it, so in the meantime we gave him something else :classic:

And Redbird has a lucky day today :laugh: Perhaps he can resist better the beer than the other soldiers :grin:

Not really any particular city. Haven't played an MMORPG in years.

Awesome! Masa is still keeping up apearances. :wink: Wonder which identity is actually him? Or are both identities his doubles? :laugh: One thing is for sure Masa is there somewhere for sure because he would never miss such an opportunity to gather information and forge some more diplomatic relations.

Yup, at the moment of the pictures, he was chatting with Kelperth Darwyn (Jason), but we also saw him talking to a lot other people :classic:

Nice job! So much talk about it, finally we get to see it :tongue: Very nice seeing the whole city together. So many people there, it was a good game of "Where's Waldo." Although Buress has to be my favorite, what kind of terrible bet did he lose to wear that costume? haha.

Great job!

Again, a fantastic MOC (or add-on, as I am assuming that is the wall from the battle of Mpya Stedor).

A very minor point about Owlan. He is not a Lord, however he could very well be there to represent the Lord of Burrium.

Great stuff! This was such fun to peek through and find everyone. I see Kha showed up with Sal, good to have them both visit the city!

nice one mate! why was I not there? and who is that guy who looks like me with that wacky hairdo? :tongue:

Ha-ha, it was fun finding myself :laugh: (with a different head but it's O.K.)

I like reading through that list and seeing Lord, Lord, Lord, Lord, Duke! Yup, I'm there! Amazing wedding I'm honored to attend.

Haha, there are indeed not so many Dukes in Historica :laugh:

Nice job! So much talk about it, finally we get to see it :tongue: Very nice seeing the whole city together. So many people there, it was a good game of "Where's Waldo." Although Buress has to be my favorite, what kind of terrible bet did he lose to wear that costume? haha.

Great job!

Thx Ska! :classic:

He lost the game : "be as important as possible wearing impossible clothes" :laugh: It was a fair battle between him and some other characters. Lord Besedarc Montero (Prime Minister of Mitgardia) finished second, gaining him the bunny costume :laugh:

Again, a fantastic MOC (or add-on, as I am assuming that is the wall from the battle of Mpya Stedor).

A very minor point about Owlan. He is not a Lord, however he could very well be there to represent the Lord of Burrium.

Most of the buildings are indeed already showed previously. The sea gate is completely new (with the "M" & "S" in the wall). And then ofcourse the whole base where everything was put on is new as well :classic: It is fairly easy to put everything in boxes (as I am showing this at Exhibitions, but then in a Pirate make-over) :classic:

Hmm, he ain't? :laugh:

Great stuff! This was such fun to peek through and find everyone. I see Kha showed up with Sal, good to have them both visit the city!

2bad that the wife of Sal passed away :cry_sad: I had her character as well :cry_sad:

Anyway, they had a really good time :sweet:

WOW!! Now this is a party. Awesome job. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thx CBB!!

nice one mate! why was I not there? and who is that guy who looks like me with that wacky hairdo? :tongue:

I think you really wanted to go to our famous barber Jade :laugh:

Wow, epic build! Thanks for including me!

Lord Kelperth would, of course, be caught with goblet in hand! :laugh:

Amazing work!

Thx!! No party without beer :laugh:

Ha-ha, it was fun finding myself :laugh: (with a different head but it's O.K.)

:classic:

(seriously a different head? I was sure this was the right one :look: )

Lasvor has the CM 10 sea captain head.

Lasvor has the CM 10 sea captain head.

Oh my bad, I have the captain laying around between my minifigs :laugh:

Jokas enjoying the wonders of Kaliphlinian wine!

Best wine of Historica! :laugh:

Nice to see the PGTC enjoying the feast! Duc leStrange eating his greens, makes a change from rats and bats

Nice to see the PGTC enjoying the feast! Duc leStrange eating his greens, makes a change from rats and bats

I am still looking to find Rasputin Jones somewhere (BL or somewhere else) :classic:

Like my mom always says: you have to eat every day vegetables! I am not a big fan of them neither :laugh:

Most impressive DM! Lots of fun looking through the pics of the various sigs :thumbup: Great job with the M and S mosaics as well!

Glorfindel seems to be enjoying himself :classic: