Recommended Posts

@Exetrius, I hope you deleted that Forestmen build. It’s clearly spam. No one around here has even heard of that Isaac Snyder guy. I’m sure other guild leaders, like @soccerkid6, would back me up.

Edited by Henjin_Quilones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

@Exetrius, I hope you deleted that Forestmen build. It’s clearly spam. No one around here has even heard of that Isaac Snyder guy. I’m sure other guild leaders, like @soccerkid6, would back me up.

Haha, right? :laugh_hard:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Henjin_Quilones @Exetrius Actually that name seems familiar. Must have been ages since the guy posted something though :hmpf_bad:

 

For the record, if I add a build to the GoH group I do intend to post here at some point :blush:
Will try and start mentioning the guilds more with either a watermark or note in the description though!
Tags mentioning the guilds help too.

Edited by soccerkid6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

@Henjin_Quilones @Exetrius Actually that name seems familiar. Must have been ages since the guy posted something though :hmpf_bad:

 

For the record, if I add a build to the GoH group I do intend to post here at some point :blush:
Will try and start mentioning the guilds more with either a watermark or note in the description though!
Tags mentioning the guilds help too.

:rofl::thumbup: 

I thought that would be the case, and if I recall correctly that particular creation was part of your epic army of entries for the CCC; writing GoH backstories for all of that is no small task! 

I forgot to look at the tags for cases of doubt, good tip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I forgot to look at the tags for cases of doubt, good tip!

That might be what happened to one of my photos of Ayra. The photo's title and description made no mention of GOH, but I did include it in the tags. 

The post in question:

Ambush by socalbricks, on Flickr

 

Edited by socalbricks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that there is a GoH Discord Server but I can't find it anymore, can someone Help? 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here you are. :sweet:

On 5/8/2020 at 7:11 PM, Kai NRG said:

And there's a now a GoH Discord server!  Hopefully it'll be a good place to share WIPs easily.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I’m already involved in three other rpgs, so I might not be the most active, however I’ve lurked around here for ages ... so might as well join. Currently thinking of joking Varlyrio since it’s different from what I normally build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TalusMoonbreaker said:

Hi! I’m already involved in three other rpgs, so I might not be the most active, however I’ve lurked around here for ages ... so might as well join. Currently thinking of joking Varlyrio since it’s different from what I normally build.

Welcome to the guilds!  Varlyrio will be glad of your help I'm sure. :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TalusMoonbreaker said:

Hi! I’m already involved in three other rpgs, so I might not be the most active, however I’ve lurked around here for ages ... so might as well join. Currently thinking of joking Varlyrio since it’s different from what I normally build.

Welcome!  We have a pretty laid back pace here, so there's not a lot of pressure, but we always enjoy seeing what other people build!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TalusMoonbreaker said:

Hi! I’m already involved in three other rpgs, so I might not be the most active, however I’ve lurked around here for ages ... so might as well join. Currently thinking of joining Varlyrio since it’s different from what I normally build.

1 hour ago, Kai NRG said:

Welcome to the guilds!  Varlyrio will be glad of your help I'm sure. :grin:

Yep, we'd be glad to have you! :classic:  Always great to have new members, and we've been a pretty quiet guild for a good while, so I can't wait to see what you come up with!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the welcomes! Hopefully I can help to revive Varlyrio a bit ;)

Anyways, I’m a bit busy with other builds atm, but have a sigfig made. A proper intro will come eventually.

 

The architect Ilazio Moccenigo of Porto Caglaveri pledges fealty to the guild of Varlyrio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome Ilazio the architect, expecting your presentation and builds.
Have fun. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing most of you have seen this already, but the Summer Joust started last week:
51217422824_9c5a6f5c0d_c.jpg

6 different categories, and it shouldn't be hard tie your entries in with GoH challenges :dsweet:
See all the rules and details on flickr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might be a dumb or premature question, but I am wondering if Book 4 will be launching sooner rather than later, given the anniversary and action it's generated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2021 at 9:59 PM, mccoyed said:

This might be a dumb or premature question, but I am wondering if Book 4 will be launching sooner rather than later, given the anniversary and action it's generated.

I think it would be excellent to frame the anniversary as the start of Book IV :thumbup:

GoH is for sure picking up momentum again, so allowing for all the new and returning members to feel like being part of something from the start would be a good idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2021 at 9:59 PM, mccoyed said:

This might be a dumb or premature question, but I am wondering if Book 4 will be launching sooner rather than later, given the anniversary and action it's generated.

 

On 6/11/2021 at 11:53 AM, Gideon said:

I think it would be excellent to frame the anniversary as the start of Book IV :thumbup:

GoH is for sure picking up momentum again, so allowing for all the new and returning members to feel like being part of something from the start would be a good idea.

Yes, the idea was to start the new Book while celebrating the anniversary. So probably October/November!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, been a long long time. Thinking about picking up legos again, my creative streak and urge to build inns and castles and such has me in a sort of cabin fever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Judge of the Wastelands Welcome back! I must admit that I don't remember which guild you were in... 

Btw, we also have a GoH Discord server. There's a bit more WIP talk and general chat there. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Exetrius said:

@Judge of the Wastelands Welcome back! I must admit that I don't remember which guild you were in... 

Btw, we also have a GoH Discord server. There's a bit more WIP talk and general chat there. :wink:

I think I changed from Mitguardia to something else after the last book, been years........

and I'll take that invite whenever you can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Judge of the Wastelands said:

I think I changed from Mitguardia to something else after the last book, been years........

and I'll take that invite whenever you can

I'll look forward to see which guild you will pick this time, then! Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/WFrr3Enz :classic: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.