I use all tones. I use light flesh for my Nestlands characters because initially I wanted to set them apart from the surrounding desert peoples. Some of my more prominent characters have rare/expensive heads and/or torsos. I have used flesh and medium dark flesh for some of the more traditional middle-eastern Kaliphlin characters, but have used yellow here and there as just another skin-tone.

I knew it! Can't make a Fleshy comment without all the Yellow Loyalists popping up. I have oodles of yellow heads I keep in a special bag. Just in case I want to go back.

I use all tones. I use light flesh for my Nestlands characters because initially I wanted to set them apart from the surrounding desert peoples. Some of my more prominent characters have rare/expensive heads and/or torsos. I have used flesh and medium dark flesh for some of the more traditional middle-eastern Kaliphlin characters, but have used yellow here and there as just another skin-tone.

Nice level of customisation there with skin tones. Have to keep that in mind.

Edited by DungeonsAndFlagons

Sorry, for a second question, but can I enter more than one guild if I use a different character for each guild?

No, you're only allowed to join one guild.

No, you're only allowed to join one guild.

Ok thanks, and wow that was fast. :tongue:

Wait, the Guilds of Historica have a roleplay topic now?

:classic:

It's more of a hangout for those people that like to interact in character. Role-play-ish.

The tavern- is it ok for us to interact with Gabold on our first post like myself, Dragonfire and Rogueang have already done- it makes sense to me, I like the realism.

This is just fine. He would normally interact with anyone that approached him. You can also interact with servers or bartenders or locals, just don't give them names or unique traits. The goal is to get members interaction with each other.

I've also got a tavern related build- a quick vignette with how I'd imagined Master Gabbold stood in the tavern- I wasn't sure of the best place to put this? Or even if I'm stepping on other people toes?

I'm going to get a picture of "Hunter" up ASAP so you guys know who you're talking to!

I used to be fairly active in this forum, but lately dropped out a bit. As I want to rejoin, could I make a new character? It would probably be easier than try and figure out what my character is doing.

I have barely used my character since I'ved joined. There's too much to build and play with! If you want to stay in the same guild, just do builds that don't involve your character for a while. If you like your character, why not revisit him/her later?

I used to be fairly active in this forum, but lately dropped out a bit. As I want to rejoin, could I make a new character? It would probably be easier than try and figure out what my character is doing.

You can create a new character, but you need to keep the same guild.

I am not an entirely new member of GoH but I have a question and I guess this is the common question and answer thread.

Some people here have a shield tag with the colors of their guild. What do you have to do to get such a tag?

I am not an entirely new member of GoH but I have a question and I guess this is the common question and answer thread.

Some people here have a shield tag with the colors of their guild. What do you have to do to get such a tag?

No idea but I've been wondering the same thing.

They were from book 1 (that's why I still got one with mitgardian colours). if you participed in 1-3 challenges you got the one with the silver frames, for more than 3 the golden one :wink:. I hope that there's going to be something similar for book 2, that would be awesome.

Edited by Simon_S

They were from book 1 (that's why I still got one with mitgardian colours). if you participed in 1-3 challenges you got the one with the silver frames, for more than 3 the golden one :wink:. I hope that there's going to be something similar for book 2, that would be awesome.

Oh, okay. And I take it we're out of luck since we're on Book II now?

Oh, okay. And I take it we're out of luck since we're on Book II now?

If I recall correctly Z made it pretty clear that if you missed Book 1 you still had a chance to win the shields if you participated in Book II challenges.

(I wouldn't count a whole lot on that though - long term projects are hard to keep up with sometimes, plans may change, etc.)

If I recall correctly Z made it pretty clear that if you missed Book 1 you still had a chance to win the shields if you participated in Book II challenges.

(I wouldn't count a whole lot on that though - long term projects are hard to keep up with sometimes, plans may change, etc.)

Oh, alright.

Thanks Kai,

If you participate in the Challenges, there will most likely be something similar at the end of Book 2

Considering I still have much to learn, I thought I should ask - Will there ever be a signature generator for GoH like how there is one for the Star Wars section? That way we can keep our sig-figs organized with users? Of course you can put your sig-fig's picture for it, maybe add your guild's flag, give it a border, and maybe a little description for your sig-fig or name spot?