Sign in to follow this  
Brickdoctor

[MOCpages Find] Naboo Battle Scene by KW Vauban

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

1369754202m_DISPLAY.jpg

I’m not a huge fan of The Phantom Menace, but the movie does have some distinctive locations that were introduced in it, among which is Naboo and it’s capital city. From the arches to the fountains to the textures to the large windows to the coloring to the vines to the tiles that cover every surface for walking on, KW Vauban has captured the look and feel of Naboo’s buildings perfectly in this diorama. The Flash Speeder looks great in dark green, and I love how smoothly all the angled portions are integrated into the buildings in the corner, especially around that tunnel/walkway under the bridge.

1369754772m_DISPLAY.jpg

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Awesome work :thumbup: :thumbup: Very well detailed :classic:

Awesome, it's really good to see some Ep. 1 MOC's, Its one of my favorite episodes and it has some rella good MOC potential. Very great work, thanks for sharing!

Very great work, thanks for sharing!

I can't tell if by 'sharing' you mean my sharing my work or my sharing my find of someone else's work. :blush: So I think it's already clear from the title, but just to be sure, I'd like to say again that this is the MOC of KW Vauban on MOCpages.