Savage Oppress

What Lego-related thing did you do today?

Every night, I go though a portion of my collection to pull parts for my UCS Falcon build. I am confident I will pull 50% - 60% of the pieces from my own bricks before hitting Bricklink.

Nice. :thumbup:

Today I decided NOT to buy Lego so I could buy a camping hammock. Then I came home and contemplated building the Kwik-E-Mart I bought last week. Not yet. Not yet....

Started the Scooby Doo Haunted Mansion while watching Mystery Incorporated, a surprisingly good show. :thumbup:

I am heading to Legoland for the first time (my original flight got cancelled and I am being re-routed and the whole travel time will take 4 times longer :-( but I have mixels to play with on the planes)

Edited by BrickOn

Worried my LDD render won't finish in time before the contest entry deadline.

Worried my LDD render won't finish in time before the contest entry deadline.

What contest is it for? (Also, good luck!)

I ordered some replacement bricks and also ordered the last 3 Elves sets I didn't own yet, and also the Elves bag charm and play mat.

I added more scenery to my temple of airjitzu layout

What contest is it for? (Also, good luck!)

Thanks. It's the Pillage the Village contest over in the Pirate forum. It took over 28 hours to render. I think I could use a faster computer. :classic:

I found a Lego Technic 8386 Ferrari (complete) and a Lego Technic 8417 Motorcycle at the Charity Shop i`m working in and took both home to clean them.

The Decals of the Ferrari were ruined anyways so i placed it in the Bathtub and showered off the Dust,looks like new now.

The Motocycle wasn`t complete (Exhaust,front Rubber and 1x1 round Studs missing) unlike the F 1 Racer so i took it apart for Pieces and washed them in my Washing Machine.

The Parts of the Bike will be kept (some interesting tourqoise Grill Pieces are there) and the Ferrari will be sold or trated in the local Lego Shop.

Also got some Pieces for my first physical tiny MOC...

Also got some Pieces for my first physical tiny MOC...

Welcome to the wonderful world of MOCing! It's so expensive!

Welcome to the wonderful world of MOCing! It's so expensive!

But it`s fun! :D

BTW,visited the Fleamarket and went looking for some good Catches.Well,got a General Grivous Wheelbike for a few Bucks,sadly two Arms and 4 Cheese Wedges are missing....at least found some temporary Replacements for Grivous extra Arms.Two grey Battle Droid Arms,hehehe!

The second Prey was a 4432 Lego City Trash Truck.This one was complete with all Accesoires,Minifigs and even the Trash!

I only hope this will be the last Lego City Cet for me....don`t know why but they look so great....ahhhh!

But it`s fun! :D

BTW,visited the Fleamarket and went looking for some good Catches.Well,got a General Grivous Wheelbike for a few Bucks,sadly two Arms and 4 Cheese Wedges are missing....at least found some temporary Replacements for Grivous extra Arms.Two grey Battle Droid Arms,hehehe!

The second Prey was a 4432 Lego City Trash Truck.This one was complete with all Accesoires,Minifigs and even the Trash!

I only hope this will be the last Lego City Cet for me....don`t know why but they look so great....ahhhh!

I wish I had a feamarket nearby that had things like that..... :hmpf_bad:

I washed and dried some pirate ebay lego... I have never wanted to wash lego so much... I am sure on a scale of 1 to yuuuuuuk it was only a 4 but I feel a lot better knowing its all nice clean and ready to be built :classic:

@BrickOn:Haha i know what you mean.Sometimes i`m wondering how Lego Bricks even get dirty so bad.When i was a Kid back in the 80s i always cared for my Lego Sets and Bricks.I even made a tiny Vault build from various Lego Bricks in which i kept all the small Accesoires and easy to loose Stuff when i was done playing.

Two Days ago i got a Box of Vitage 80s Lego Bricks and already sorted them and kept everything useful.Minifigs,rare Parts and everything you can`t get enough of.

Today another new closed Creator Box found its Way into the Charity/Second Hand Shop i`m working in.Of course i payed for it,took it home and went sorting through for any useful Parts.Catched some nice Slopes,Plates and a few useful Bricks and thought that this would be the perfect Time to actually dig through my own Lego Boxes for any unneeded Parts.

Wow,a Cleanup like this always amazes me how one can rediscover Things you didn`t even know they`re existing.

I now have a 3 kg Bag of Bricks that will go to the local used Lego Store.

I`m not after the Money,but i kow the Bricks are there in good Hands....plus i might find something interesting there :D

Continued going through bins full of pieces looking for parts. I am going to Bricklink the UCS Millenium Falcon, but I am going to start by pillaging my own stash first.

Last night I finally finished the feet and back detail on a new mech, now I just have to a few pics and get it on flickr! (And maybe find a place to put it on my display area..)

Built my Tydirium shuttle last night and stared at it today!

Don`t stare at it,swoosh it around and make silly Spaceship Sounds :D

That`s what i do after building a new Model.

I made a few stupid Pictures with my Grievous Minifig ,he looks adorable with Santa`s Hat or the Hat from the Lego Advent 2015 Cop/Park Ranger.

Also attached Food Objects onto his Claws like Fish, Banana and Prezels.

And everytime he had a Look like "give me back my own cool Accesoires or i will kill you with my own Minifig Hands :D

Also made a PDF which lists the Parts i need for my newest LDD MOCs,a futuristic Version of 3179 Repair Truck and a small Minifig scale Fireplace for a small X-Mas Decoration.