Savage Oppress

What Lego-related thing did you do today?

I rough built the remaining walls of a WIP 16-wide Modular MOC of a local shop. There's a BL order waiting for me at the Post Office to change the color of the facade to Sand Green and I'll take pictures and post this week. It's a bit of a departure from my normal run down city buildings - I guess we'll see how it turns out.

I finally finished building my 10228 Haunted House. It took me forever due to a busy couple of weeks. But man it was such a fun build, and it looks great.

My son and I started building the Technic Cargo Plane over the weekend.

I've been organizing my CMFs and dusting them, while also dusting all of my other sets and minifigures which are currently on display. I'll be more active once I eventually get some new LEGO for my collection.

Recovered from two days of displaying at the LEGO Discovery Center and unpacked my MOCs. Lost one snowtrooper. I think he might have been kid-napped.

As it's Easter the kids built the 40086 Easter Bunny this morning. We've been saving it for today since we got it from the Lego Store in Milton Keynes a few weeks ago.

My son and I completed the Cargo Plane earlier on. We're both impressed with the size of it and all the functions. I just need to psych myself up to do the stickers now; there's absolutely loads of them.

I built the Kashyyyk troopers battle pack and only the figures of the utapau troopers battle pack seeing as the tri-droid wasn't worth the time to build. It went straight to my personal Watto's junkyard.

-Uploaded 3 Youtube Videos

-Cleaned up after some MOC'ing from yesterday

-Checked online to see what I should buy when I go LEGO Shopping tomorrow.

I finally finished building my 10228 Haunted House. It took me forever due to a busy couple of weeks. But man it was such a fun build, and it looks great.

Finshed the first 2 floors of the Haunted House. Once I completley finish it i'm going to figure out how to make it stacking instead of hinged.

Started building the 8110 Unimog U400 and completed the chassis and cabin.

Finished the LEGO House and now starting to build the Front Loader (for Jim :grin: )

Well done, this is a great build.

Thanks, was lucky to find it still available at my local Toys R Us the other day. Finished building the rest of it today and it was very enjoyable indeed. :)

Modded my newly acquired eagle legend beast to make it more like the Philadelphia Igles mascot.

Taking pictures outside of a MOC using sunlight instead of off-camera flashes.