Savage Oppress

What Lego-related thing did you do today?

Finaly bought myself 3 books for reverance !!! Incredible cross sections from Ep 1 , 2 and 3 !! :wub:

Still sorting through 22 lbs of second hand Lego and putting the bricks into their respective storage boxes (large plates, small plates, 1 x tiles bigger than 4 long, etc. I can just about see the bottom of the container so I must be getting close to the end, but there's a bunch of fake-Lego that I'm having to sift out....

Converted my PF battery box so that it can be plugged into a wall outlet. I found out that my GBC ate batteries like crazy when I displayed it at a kids picnic last weekend. I need MOAR POWER! :laugh:

Didn't build, but redesigned my studio area and uploaded lots of pics! :sweet:

Another BL order... My wallet hurts. Thankfully, I also shipped out two sets, so a little more shelf space :classic: I'm currently in the process of sorting and checking 1500+ parts that came via mail today.

Getting ready for Brickfete. Built a Techball machine. Gotta find some longer lasting batteries for it...

Checked the sending on some small Technic sets I ordered on Friday, and it was finally sent today.

Finaly, after 6 months, :blush: , finished the 10th wheel of a new CTT, now on to the inner work and plating of this project :devil:

grtz Saint