Sign in to follow this  
Rast

Batman: Arkham Asylum Full Building

I built a new back section for Arkham, and rebuilt the roof, the inside still needs work! any ideas are welcome.

Thanks for looking.

9015289745_624a8c1294.jpg

Batman: Arkham Asylum Full by NunoRast, on Flickr

9015297895_1865e9f31a.jpg

Batman: Arkham Asylum by NunoRast, on Flickr

9016487940_346f9bbfc8.jpg

9016487360_1a632101b6.jpg

9015295613_f93b1993b7.jpg

9016485464_78232fb4a4.jpg

9015291695_d54078f686.jpg

Wow! The inside and remodelled front look awesome. I like the back too but my only criticism is that it doesn't quite fit the style of the rest. Give us a details on each bit of the interior! :grin:

Wow! The inside and remodelled front look awesome. I like the back too but my only criticism is that it doesn't quite fit the style of the rest. Give us a details on each bit of the interior! :grin:

Thanks for the tips. The inside is still WIP, if that is what you mean? need some ideas!

Great MOD! I like the doll house opening like the Haunted House. My daughter would love that.

I think for what the building is, the back is fitting, but I would expect it to be a little more ornate. But being the back of the building, not a lot of attention was probably given from the original architect other than to keep it secure from the residents.

I do want to pick this set up, but I don't know when I will. And maybe I will have to MOD it too.

Good job on this MOD. You are making a lot of awsome stuff lately, aren't you? The Arkham Asylum now has stairs! It also has enough cells comfortable rooms for Gotham's most distinguished guests. The thing I would do is repair the broken window on the front.

I also like the folding design, and the larger guard areas. I'm sure Gotham's criminal elite would kill to stay here.

Good job on this MOD. You are making a lot of awsome stuff lately, aren't you? The Arkham Asylum now has stairs! It also has enough cells comfortable rooms for Gotham's most distinguished guests. The thing I would do is repair the broken window on the front.

I also like the folding design, and the larger guard areas. I'm sure Gotham's criminal elite would kill to stay here.

Thanks alot bro. You have give me a good idea.as i will add more to the guards area. Cheers!

I have a few suggestions. A rec room would be a nice touch; couch, TV on the wall, some weights lying around. And a spiral staircase might take up less room.

I've thought about doing something like this, but using the second configuration shown in the instructions, mainly because the square shape would allow me to bump out the floors quite a bit. Now if only I had the bricks to do that.

I have a few suggestions. A rec room would be a nice touch; couch, TV on the wall, some weights lying around. And a spiral staircase might take up less room.

I've thought about doing something like this, but using the second configuration shown in the instructions, mainly because the square shape would allow me to bump out the floors quite a bit. Now if only I had the bricks to do that.

Dude that is a sweet idea! I have some work to do. Id love to see how yours would come out using the second configuration!

Very good job! :classic:

The only comment is that the building is too "slim", having a total depth of only 16 studs...

I think that with 24 or more studs (as in a standard modular) would result in a astonishing MOD!

:laugh:

Call me crazy but I would have gone for an even bigger build. With Two fold out sections, one section hinged on each side of the front of the Asylum..

It would give even more scope for some Hydrotherapy, Cold therapy and Electrotherapy rooms along with more cell space for the villains. :)

Awesome modification! I love how it opens up. The exterior is also very well done! Your new design makes me want to modify mine now :blush: