Sign in to follow this  
lazylegoist

Sheepo featured in German car magazine

Hello everybody,

I haven't checked in here for a while, so forgive me if this is old news; if not, you might be interested to hear that our own Sheepo has been featured in one of Germany's best selling car magazines, "Auto, Motor und Sport":

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/news/auto-modelle-aus-lego-dem-ingenioer-ist-nichts-zu-schwoer-7176849.html

If you can't read German, you can get the gist of it by using Google Translate. I'd recommend staying away from the comment section though :)

Congratulations to Sheepo for another fifteen minutes of fame :)

Best,

LL.

Hi

what a great find. And great honor too, because this Magazin reaches the big audience: actual 367.000 copies/month.

Does anybody know if this is as well an article in the printed Magazine?

Dino

Thanks to everyone!!

The magazine contacts with me some weeks ago for ask me about some pictures and information.

Also the past summer I was featured in a 4-pages repotage in the spanish edition of the autobild magazine (but I have received the printed copy now ;( )

2013-06-11+21.28.52.jpg

2013-06-11+21.29.01.jpg

It's great to see him get this sort of credit that he deserves. Well done Sheepo!

These models have inspired me to do things with Lego, that I wouldn't have thought possible previously. His influence shows in the model I'm designing at the moment.