Sign in to follow this  
rupi

the exam

indexed.gif B-V-18F

Hi,

I wanted to share with you a little moc I made, it's a story about how endoscopy exams were done in the 80s.

Back in the 80s the technology was still very rudimentary and a lot of things we have this days didn't exist then.

Well, for those who don't know, in the 80s we used those big VHS tapes and cameras to record video, so if you imagine an endoscopy in those days it must have been very painfull...

(for those who don't know what an endoscopy is it's better not to see the images, they might be disturbing for sensitive folks)

OK, if you want to... don't say I didn't warn you.

Here we have the doctor's lab

endoscopy01.jpg

The doctor check's his tools

endoscopy03.jpg

The doctor put's the tape in the camera (Oh no, it's the video of my vacations in Egypt, I'll have to erase it)

endoscopy05.jpg

The doctor...were's the doctor!?

endoscopy11.jpg

In the end if the patient survived it was a good thing (for the doctor of course, he was getting paid)

endoscopy12.jpg

If you want to see the complete story go to my Brickshelf

And now you know why minifg Ryo has two faces...

I wanted to share with you a little moc I made, it's a story about how endoscopy exams were done in the 80s.

Back in the 80s the technology was still very rudimentary and a lot of things we have this days didn't exist then.

Well, for those who don't know, in the 80s we used those big VHS tapes and cameras to record video, so if you imagine an endoscopy in those days it must have been very painfull...

Why didn

Ouch. That was painful. I like that diving scene in your folder.... And I