Sign in to follow this  
CM4Sci

Playstation 4

Revealed at Sony`s E4:

9012525558_2ce99f1881_z.jpg

More details here.

I think it looks nice, though I'm more of an Xbox person. Which do you prefer? Xbox One or PS4?

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Good contrast. We got the Wii U, Xbox One, and now a PS4 topic! :thumbup:

I'm just happy about KH3. That's all. So so happy. I hope it's not an exclusive. Also, I prefer the Wii U out of 'em all. Don't underestimate its power...

Also, $400 is great for the PS4. I like.

Edited by just2good

I like the PS4. It looks like SONY learned, went back to basics and gave gamers and developers the exact product they wanted. As far as XBox One vs PS4. I strongly suggest you go read up on some of the more obnoxious elements of the XBox One before malign your decision on which to purchase. It's all over the Internet. Screaming and 4 letter words being directed at Microsoft are often involved. It's really quite spectacular. While SONY seems to have learned from past mistakes and is stepping up to mostly fix them, MS seems to be on a full blown tear o making them big time. Every day seems to be some new outrage. Personally I will not e touching an XBone and not allowing one in my house. I prefer to actually own and control my gaming products, not simply borrow them on a probationary or on parole basis.