timmyc1983

City Corner Modular MOD

Hi all,

I would like to share my latest MOD with you. It is a modular with the bike shop downstairs and the pizzeria up stairs. As usual, I tried to stay true to the original set as much as possible. Here are some photos:

9006361952_e2a54d0783.jpg

An overall view of the building

9006358092_7afe89ac08.jpg

The bike shop is on the ground level, plenty of room for new stock as well as a repair room out the back.

9006372692_bdb2257361.jpg

The middle storey is the Pizzeria, with an all-you-can-eat style buffet and plenty of seating!

The top floor has the kitchen but I didn't put too much effort into its interior, but there are more shots on my flickr.

9006365934_d8e0288c5b.jpg

And all the modules.

Hope you like and comments welcome and appreciated! :classic:

Looking very good! Nice details but I would recommend making the bikeshop with its own enty. ..if you know what I mean? :)

Excellent work 'timmy', I like the all-you-can-eat buffet upstairs.....time for some original designing there, though you gotta be careful we the staff bring hot pizzas down the stair case. :devil:

Brick On 'timmyc1983' ! :grin:

Thanks for the feedback ya'll, it's much appreciated :classic:

Looking very good! Nice details but I would recommend making the bikeshop with its own enty. ..if you know what I mean? :)

Thanks! And yeah, i thought of making a modular for each shop, but then I thought, what would I put upstairs from the bike shop, and what would I put in the rest of the pizzeria... Then i thought of this solution....

Excellent work 'timmy', I like the all-you-can-eat buffet upstairs.....time for some original designing there, though you gotta be careful we the staff bring hot pizzas down the stair case. :devil:

Brick On 'timmyc1983' ! :grin:

Thanks LT, yeah I hope the Pizzeria employs competent staff with those stairs :blush:

That's an interesting fusion of two original buildings. At first glance it may look a bit plain outside and slightly lacking height for a 16-wide modular, but it's the interior that makes this mod so special. The pizzeria is very nicely designed - very spacious and with an interesting colour scheme. The buffet is also a nice and realistic detail. Well done!