Sign in to follow this  
Waler

'70 Race Car V6 Twin Turbo Roadster

Hello Eurobrickers!

Today I want to show you old race car from '70 years. I built it almost 3 years ago and from that time car was put in wardrobe until today.It has V6 supercharged engine placed right behind drivers seat, disc brakes on each wheel and big spoiler at the rear.

This is only my vision of that kind of car it's not a copy of anything. Functionality is very poor but it has a openable trunk and steerable front wheels :classic: It is built mainly from 8258 parts and stickers from Crane Truck were used as well. Diameters: 35 stud lenght, 11 wide and 6 high. Weight about 240g.

Gallery:

dscn3535.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn3537.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn3539.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn3551.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn3552.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn3554.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn3557.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn3558.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn3560.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn3562.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn3563.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn3571.jpg_thumb.jpg

Link to BS gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=529491

Outstanding ! Some really interesting details. I love the exhaust tubing, the steering wheel, the carbs, and even the rain light. Spot on with the ’70s look. Add a racing number in a circle :-)

That's fantastic. I want to make one with room for a technic figure.

H

Very nice car, especially low clearance and a "ravenous" red color scheme.