The Fellbeast is totally boss! I've been wanting to find a use for that d. bluish gray piece that you have on its head. And using BrickWarriors bear traps for the monsters feet is brilliant. The treasure room's design is so well done. You have such clear lighting and great builds! Keep up the fantastic work. :sweet:

Really enjoyed your photo stream. You are able to inject real personality into your builds. Very creative. Some of the best steampunk I've seen. Top notch photography and editing too.

The felbeast, while awesome is made even better by the pose. Clinging to the rock escarpment just looks perfect.

Edited by pogie

Thanks again! ^^

Today, I'm really happy because I got my little LEGO official comment: my Fell Beast reached the 1000 votes limit on Cuusoo! ...and it goes on!

There is still a long way until being produced, but who knows... :pir-wink:

Brickset currently has your model displayed on their front page as part of their Tolkien Week Showcase. You should be getting 10,000 votes in no time with that publicity!

The dragon clinging to the rocky top is really good! -I like the first version better. Maybe because of the better angle of the photo...