In the middle of the night, the moon hidden behind big clouds. A few people are moving quickly towards the sea. Somewhere at a forgotten pier in Nocturnus, 'The Slave' was waiting for them. 'The Slave' was the sistership of the 'The Amazon' and almost an exact copy of it. But unlike her famous sister, the 'The Slave' was a slave trader, constantly travelling between Mpya Stedor and the Guild of Amenor.

But now she has layed anchor here in Nocturnus. On board are Lord Darecold of the werewolves, Master Racoon of the Vampires, Sir Haarloos (the Nocturnian embassador of Mpya Stedor) and his werewolfbrother Haaroprug.

And also Sultan Steh V of Amenor...

The group finally arrived.

Sultan Steh V: You are late...

Mr. Paars: I am sorry mylord, we had to avoid some patrolling guards...

Sir Haarloos: you got everyone with you?

Mr. Paars: Dr. Rod, 2 Drow and Queen Yvonnel

Sultan Steh V: Perfect! Let's move before we get in trouble...

8989968506_9e1042cd5a_c.jpg

[GOH] Some Noctunians travelling in the night by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

8989972886_20669fb81e_c.jpg

8988780423_6d5c53d15a_c.jpg

8988786953_ddc7316b51_c.jpg

Critics & Comments are welcome as always!

Is this part of a larger story? Anyways--it looks great, and I like the color swap concept with the Amazon. I think the Christmas Maul is a bit out of place :classic: but the name brick you have makes up for it! Great job!

Is this part of a larger story? Anyways--it looks great, and I like the color swap concept with the Amazon. I think the Christmas Maul is a bit out of place :classic: but the name brick you have makes up for it! Great job!

Thanks! :)

Darth mauls are often used as drow and I really like my christmas version, so that's why he is featured :)

I saw a possibilty to show how some guests could arrive at my upcomming celebrations :)

Edit: but there is a reason why it are just those Nocturnians :p

Edited by Damaximus

Good thing my character is already dead, DaMaximus is clearly planning to reenact the red wedding at this party. :tongue:

Anyway, interesting little scene here. I like seeing a lot of old characters, what happened to Darecold anyway?

This is perfect for me. My work schedule is crazy this weekend so I may not have anything posted before the party on Monday but I'll be there.

The ship looks nice. I particularly like the figurhead. It's good to see a few Drow around. They give me something to hate. >:)

Good thing my character is already dead, DaMaximus is clearly planning to reenact the red wedding at this party. :tongue:

Anyway, interesting little scene here. I like seeing a lot of old characters, what happened to Darecold anyway?

Lord Damaximus is not planning a red wedding hahaha :laugh: He is still the leader of the Alleenridders, who became legendary for their honour and fame. I can not risk losing that as it would turn against me :classic:

There were indeed some sentimental feelings when I recreated these characters :cry_happy: Hopefully Paulos can ask him how he is doing :sweet:

This is perfect for me. My work schedule is crazy this weekend so I may not have anything posted before the party on Monday but I'll be there.

The ship looks nice. I particularly like the figurhead. It's good to see a few Drow around. They give me something to hate. >:)

I think I found a solution for your character's beard. In times of celebrations, some dwarves put little bells in their beard, resulting in a Dave Jones beard :laugh:

The Nocturnian Drow are banned (that's why this group had to travel in the night, as no one may see them) and live again deep under the Rakath Mountains. There are also some Kaliphlin Drow, but those are a different race and are a bit friendlier :classic: But they are also almost never publically seen. I even wonder if some of them will come to Mpya Stedor :look:

Cool ship and it's neat to see some familiar faces from Nocturnus :thumbup:

thx :classic:

Hmm, I did expected some more reactions with this... (especially from Avalonians :devil: ).

Also no one noticed that this is my first MOC with vegetation since 18 months!! :wink:

Nice ship (again) and interesting figs! It's great to see more and more of Nocturnus :)

I also like the vegetation, especially the waterline and the stocky trees.

too bad so many Nocturnias actually dropped the project, so maybe doing them in a moc gets them back. Maybe you should contact all those you are trying to portray, maybe some return for the second chapter of GoH

The ship itself is pretty cool, but we definetely need to talk about rigging (which is always a bitch, a know that myself) there are better ways to do it!

Nice ship (again) and interesting figs! It's great to see more and more of Nocturnus :)

I also like the vegetation, especially the waterline and the stocky trees.

Thx Gideon!!!

too bad so many Nocturnias actually dropped the project, so maybe doing them in a moc gets them back. Maybe you should contact all those you are trying to portray, maybe some return for the second chapter of GoH

The ship itself is pretty cool, but we definetely need to talk about rigging (which is always a bitch, a know that myself) there are better ways to do it!

Haha no problem :laugh: Yeah, I think I gonna send this link to Dr. Rod en Hersbrucker :classic: With Angeli, I still have contact, but he still can't return to here :look:

You know, if you look at the list of sigfigs I make and that will be represented, some of them became active recently or already long ago. Maybe ZC can put use my West Mpya Stedor when it is posted, to attract those lost members again (hint hint :laugh: )

Haha no problem :laugh: Yeah, I think I gonna send this link to Dr. Rod en Hersbrucker :classic:

Dr Rod is still around, first half of the year is always busy!!

Should get some small builds out, have plans for a big build but that is for the end of the year.

Not sure where Dr Rod's lovely assistant is though, not like him to leave home without her :wink:

Dr Rod

Edited by Dr Rod

Dr Rod is still around, first half of the year is always busy!!

Should get some small builds out, have plans for a big build but that is for the end of the year.

Not sure where Dr Rod's lovely assistant is though, not like him to leave home without her :wink:

Dr Rod

She is on her way as well :classic: Girls need always more time to prepare themself :laugh: