Sign in to follow this  
-Carson Haupt-

Dance of Time Prolouge: No going Back

As the goblins were preparing for another day of digging in the mines, the one know to the others as Grysnyk clambered up to the balcony the overseers used to give orders and address the laborers. He began speaking to the goblins going about their morning preparations.

Grysnyk: Goblins of the North! Why do we labor here in the King's mines? Why are we treated as slaves? Why are we trodden underfoot like filth? Why do we let them do this to us?!? Don't you desire something better? Where you can be free?

Goblins: Yes! Yes!

Grysnyk: In a few minutes, the warden will come to enforce their cruel rule! When he does, seize him and do as you. See fit!

Goblins: Yes!

8675536467_a6023da474_c.jpg

Dance of Time prolouge 001 by Carson Haupt, on Flickr

The warden walked in, but it wasn't the usual. It was a new lad, fresh faced and nervous for his first day in the mines. With cries of murder and hate, the goblins swept up and seized him. He barely had time to recognize what was happening before it was over.

8676650318_b861e05e8d_c.jpg

Dance of Time prolouge 010 by Carson Haupt, on Flickr

A few seconds later, and the deed was done. A uprisal was started, and there was no going back.

8675544253_28a7fdc3a6_c.jpg

Dance of Time prolouge 014 by Carson Haupt, on Flickr

Here's one more shot of the wole build.

8676646144_fab9c01ff9_c.jpg

Dance of Time prolouge 018 by Carson Haupt, on Flickr

Please tell me what you think, and stay tuned for the next chapter!

Wow! Great build! Sounds like a cool story too! I love the border! Geat work! :sweet::thumbup:

Wrong time, wrong place. Unfortunate for the new warden.

Anyways, I hope to see more from this line of MOC's; it seems like you have a nice, dark story coming along.

Yeah I do, lots more I hope. I have the story plot planned out, but I'm making up the dialogue and stuff as I go along. Might not be the best plan.

Edited by -Carson Haupt-