I had the pleasure of seeing this awesome ferris wheel in person at Brickworld, really stunning!

I just went and See it on Classic-Town.net it :sweet:

I have been loving your MOCs. :) Brilliant creations! What is next on the agenda?

A bridge! See my flickr for pics in progress.

I had the pleasure of seeing this awesome ferris wheel in person at Brickworld, really stunning!

I just went and See it on Classic-Town.net it :sweet:

Thanks, and I enjoyed meeting everyone in Chicago!

I'm disappointed I did not go to brickworld and get to see this model. I have started a savings for the parts. :)

Hi RoxYourBlox,

Your MOC Ferris Wheel is amazing.

Im new to Lego MOC and have some question want to ask:

Can I use your .lxf file to make one ferris wheel for my personal hobbies?

As your final product is a little bit "huge" for me, is there any method to modify your .lxf file to scale down your product a bit and can I have the right to do this?

Looking forward for your advise.

Thanks.

Mike Cheung

Very amazing work!! Thank you for sharing your lxf file, but i can't find it online for download. I'm from Italy, so it's very difficult for me to see your work from live if I dont build it from your project :-)

If in the future you'll sell it i'll buy it!

thank you so much!

Wow. Thank you, guys, for commenting on this and reviving it. First time I've seen this thing! Stunning...

The colors are wonderful.

The look & feel are perfect.

The math behind it is mind boggling.

Well done, sir. Very impressive.

Is it possible to get the LXF file still? I would LOVE to build this with my kids. Far and away my daughter's favorite type of ride.

Very amazing work!! Thank you for sharing your lxf file, but i can't find it online for download. I'm from Italy, so it's very difficult for me to see your work from live if I dont build it from your project :-)

If in the future you'll sell it i'll buy it!

thank you so much!

Wow. Thank you, guys, for commenting on this and reviving it. First time I've seen this thing! Stunning...

The colors are wonderful.

The look & feel are perfect.

The math behind it is mind boggling.

Well done, sir. Very impressive.

Is it possible to get the LXF file still? I would LOVE to build this with my kids. Far and away my daughter's favorite type of ride.

Thank you for your interest (and sorry for this late reply if I hadn't responded on Flickr)! I have been helping Kristel, who will make instructions available for the Ferris Wheel, since we've received several requests. She'll sell them on her website when ready. In the meantime, thanks for your patience. :classic:

Excellent dude!

Thanks!

Amazing and very detailed, and aside that it even moves! I like the little seats for the minifigs, how you used those window parts.

amazing MOC. I would love to build one for my son. Anyone knows how much is the cost for the pieces ? Thanks.

amazing MOC. I would love to build one for my son. Anyone knows how much is the cost for the pieces ? Thanks.

If you avoid color substitutions and are not a LUG member, it could run $0.15-0.20/piece for 8800 pieces.

Absolutely incredible! I'll share it in our LUG to everyone see your beautiful MOC. Congrats!

Nice work!!!!!!:classic:

Where can i find the .lxf-file to create this?

Nothing to be found on the sit of Kristel.

Someone who can help me?

I bought the instructions a couple of years ago. Since that time I have collecting bricks for this project. Many parts are not longer produced in the right colors, so I substituted some colors... but I am happy with the result.

Wheel

Regards, Henrik