crayonboi

Crayon's Customised Iron Man minifig :)

The Mark 28, (also known as the Jack) has the ability to protect it's user from high levels of radiation. The armor also has average repulsor capabilities.

The Mark 27 earned it's name "Disco", because of it's colorful orange and blue color scheme, that enables it to use a special kind of stealth, and makes it look somewhat similar to a real chameleon, as well as a disco ball, which is where the suit's specialty, and name is derived from. The suit has average weapon systems.

And also my Hall of Armour MOC to hold all my Custom Iron Man

The Mark 28 look alright, the torso and helmet is good but i don't like that the helmet eyes are orange and I don't like the legs, I think you should have used Black Lego Pants.

The Mark 27 is good but like the Mark 27 I don't like that the eyes are the same color as the helmet and the don't get why you use gray hands instead of blue, anyway everything else are great.

The Hall of Armour looks epic and I love to see more Iron Man armor on there.

Thanks for the suggestion! Will work on the idea and see how it will turn out :wink:

Ehhhh.. did they? I never saw it on Ebay, maybe you can advise the link and let me check it out? :laugh:

Or is it they copied the artwork from HJ Media Studio?

I'd not seen that site before but yeah... it's the HJ Media figures they've copied. They're actually pretty good figures and look nice alongside the official TLG versions to have an expanded Hall of Armour.

It's nice to have them without paint and decals... although your figures look superb... especially the 'special edition' figures such as Iron Punisher etc.

Custom Lego Iron Man Mark 21 Midas

Custom Lego Iron Man Mark 2, Prototype Flight

Wow they look amazing, my most favorite is the mark 2, and the mark 21 I don't know why but I mainly don't like it (I think it mostly because I hate gold)

Looking forward as ever! Can you give me some clues how you paint the helmets so accurate!? What colour / technique do you use (normal ones and chrome)?

I have no clue what those newbies could be, but the dark blue / gold one looks awesome!

14035884807_2a21f37bdf.jpg

6 more new Iron Man Amour will be release next week. Make a guess what are the 6 new design. :)

blue is igor

brown mark xxiv tank

grey could be striker

3 grey and black

mark 8,

hot rod,,

the last one mabe

sneaky, fiddler, who knows southpaw, ??

i love, your

blue steel

peacemaker

jack

disco,

i need all those, yours are bettter than i have now, i want the decals,, lol

i like how you did your gamma, how did the hands hold those parts,

i used cut down sheilds not loveing it, they are all the way to the right in mid level, with stiker right next to him,

heres my first hall, of armour, working on my next better one,

note worhty items,

igor deac center top,

end of 1st row south paw, arm took forever

mid rown at end, all 3 are a lil cool, snapper, striker gamma,

http://buildalocket....894513_orig.jpg

this was the best i found and try to use it as my bible, when makeing guys,,

http://buildalocket.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/0/4/24041843/6327889_orig.png

Edited by turbo1013
Images too big. Changed to links.

14275376916_487567ddd6.jpg

Iron Man Mark 20, Python

The Mark 20 earned its name "Python", because of its ability to go long distances, mimicking the ability of a python. It has more energy stored into the suit's system, that is directed into its flight system, to allow more energy to be supplied to it to endure further travel and have less energy drainage than the usual Iron Man suit's power does.

14291540385_99d7b68363.jpg

Iron Man Mark 29, Fiddler

The Mark 29 armor (also known as the Fiddler armor) is one of Iron Man's constructing suits. It is made to be more agile when in battle or constructing.

Edited by crayonboi

fiddler like a fiddler crab has one big claw,,

crayon, you pshyced me out python looked like it was blue not a blackish,, those both look awesome,

Edited by turbo1013

I love it when people works as good and clean as you do. I mean, this is something extraordinary. Custom minifigs are usually average and amateurish.

I like the colors and simple design of the Python, but the Fiddler?! How awesome is that circle-ish torso?! And very well-done left arm (reference here: http://blog.gameloft...ark33_front.jpg)! Great as usual!

Thanks! :) Thats the closest i can achieve :)

I love it when people works as good and clean as you do. I mean, this is something extraordinary. Custom minifigs are usually average and amateurish.

Well, i still have alot to learn in the world of customization :) Thanks for the encouragement :)

fiddler like a fiddler crab has one big claw,,

crayon, you pshyced me out python looked like it was blue not a blackish,, those both look awesome,

Thanks!

The Iron man fiddler claw is not really a big claw like a crab :)

I use this picture for reference http://www.dvice.com/sites/dvice/files/styles/media_gallery_image/public/fiddler%201-4%20scale.jpg?itok=rUnB26Kf

But there are a lot of different version out there, the Iron man in the marvel comic and movie have different design, so its kinda hard to debate.

Same for the python, i remember seeing a blue and gold python design and i though it was very awesome compare to the black one, thus i end up making a blue python amour :)

yeah not a claw, but looks like a fiddler crab,,

hence the name

though not a claw its a jack hammer type thing

cdeb1efef68182481d33ffd1f59ea574.jpg?itok=OzAgQzmy

i didnt under stand why they did python, i never thought any snakes were long distance travelers, but the fiddler i got right away,

Edited by turbo1013

14282994526_42e4c5101e.jpg

Iron Man Mark 24, Tank

The Mark 24 armor (also known as the Tank armor) is an armor used in intense combat situations, being able to withstand brutal attacks. It has an oversized chest repulsor RT, that fires powerful blasts on it's enemies and can also generate a powerful repulsor shield for protection.

14126433049_c99ab5e756.jpg

Iron Man Mark 31, Piston

The Mark 31 armor (also known as the Piston armor) is a mix of the Mark 21 and the Mark 30, making it fast and power efficient. It can fly at supersonic speeds and not have to recharge for long periods of time.

again you got me , i thought that piston was blackish now i see hes dark green looks awesome,,

tank face looks like it was the hardest one yet..

Dark green, did not see that one coming! Really awesome colouring on this one again!

Not a big fan of the tank armor, not because of YOUR design, but the design of the suit itself. You got that one spot on, though!

14351628272_db67e4b3a8.jpg

Iron Man Mark 22 Hot Rod

The Mark 22, also known as the Hot Rod, is supposed to be the prototype armor for War Machine. Unlike the first and second versions of the War Machine armor, the Hot Rod armor had no external weapons, but still contained repulsors and a rectangular Unibeam. This armor is a very basic version of the War Machine suit, and featured technology comparable with that of the Mark V.

14149635787_93f4550acd.jpg

ron Man Mark 25, Striker

The Mark 25, Striker armor, is designed to help in heavy construction and combat thanks to its powerful jackhammer-like arms which can pulverize thick concrete and its ability to withstand high temperatures and electrical surges.

looking great,, i need hotrods legs lol, and i just got some parts to do my gamma a bit diffrent , than yours in the hands,,

omygoshomygoshomygosh /)^3^(\ now If only I knew how to make good customs like these, I would make then immediately. as usual, keep up the good work :thumbup: