Sign in to follow this  
jFox

Brick Daddy gets a pimptastic upgrade, and a few "companions."

I recently discovered the Space Police 3 line (holy cow are these sets cool!), and never have I bought a set so fast as the Lunar Limo. The set itself is pretty amazing, but something about the fact that Lego made a space pimp makes me giggle to no end. The base figure is pretty awesome by itself, but I thought he could use an upgrade. I gave him the following:

Custom pimp cane (bar, lightsaber hilt, red gem)

Golden gun (metallic gold fire hose nozzle)

Custom purple coat (with fur! :laugh: ) from BrickLink store CapeMadness

8968858620_e74f5b62d1_b.jpg

8967669993_2b906b6981_n.jpg

The coat I bought from CapeMadness. It was listed as a prototype, where some fur was attached to the coat. You can get a regular, fur-less coat, but what self-respecting space pimp wear a coat without fur on it? :laugh:

8967670071_6d6c8bbee1_b.jpg

8967670021_d2316918c2_o.jpg

8967669977_8117608d05_o.jpg

8968858616_b232777094_o.jpg

And last, but not least, I made a few, um, "friends" for Brick Daddy. :wink: Because every good pimp needs a few friends* to spend time with as he flies around the galaxy in his Lunar Limo. They say pimpin' ain't easy, but Brick Daddy sure does make it look that way.

*They're not friends, they're space hookers.

The cape looks brilliant. All you need is to find a series 10 Mr Gold and you could use the cane :P

HAHA this is freakin' hillarious. Is this the first lego minifigure that has a gold chain printed around its neck? The fur lining and gold gun are ace :grin:

If you can manage to carefully superglue a small, purple feather onto his hat... LOL that'd be awesome.

Edited by becauseBATMAN

Honestly I'm not a fan of the furtopped coats. They look like the carpet that goes round a toilet in a 70's bathroom.

Your Pimp Daddy's Friends however are great! :wub:

This is the creepiest thing I've ever seen in LEGO... the only way he could be pimpier is if his purple hat was a stove-pipe one with white and red stars. :look:

Absolutely brilliant! SP3 is probably my favourite theme of recent years, all three figs look fantastic!

This is excellent! He looks so much pimpier! And I love the space hookers, especially the one on the left.