A powerful AI enforcer created after the fall of Toa Oxell at the hands of his at-the-time psychotic partner Toa Ramnux. Blindvolt wants to prove he's more than a machine.

His first emotionless action once put online was to put Ramnux out of his misery, which (now that he has developed a personality) is a decision that Blindvolt has come to completely regret.

His name stems from the fact that justice is blind- and from his electric weaponry as well- though this title is merely poetic and Blindvolt himself is far from sightless.

8582299495_134b7330c5_n.jpg

^ CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW THE MOCPAGES GALLERY . ^

This MOC was made in March 2013.

Feedback is appreciated.

Edited by Chro

Wow! Amazing design! Finally a nice HF Moc using Technic pieces :classic: the head is awesome, it reminds me Krekka from Bionicle Legeneds of Metru Nui. Could you post a how-to of the head?

Yeah, this guy is awesome, the head especially. But I'm not sure you could call it a "HF moc." I like that the legs aren't too bulky, but just the right amount for the character, hehe.

Thanks, Warhead and TJ78. Glad you like it! :D

Wow! Amazing design! Finally a nice HF Moc using Technic pieces :classic: the head is awesome, it reminds me Krekka from Bionicle Legeneds of Metru Nui. Could you post a how-to of the head?

Warhead's right, it's not a Hero Factory MOC, though it does use a few HF parts. Sadly, I don't remember how the head was built, but if I'm able to reverse-engineer it from my own photos, then sure, I'll post a how-to! Thanks Nocturn. :) Edited by Chro

Great work! I love trans-blue. :wink:

How'd you make the picture a link?

The same way you make text into a link... highlight it and hit the link button, then put in the URL. :)

Dat head......Dat smexy head...

But this color scheme is fantastic,the shins are awesome,and just the overall thing makes a great moc.

Seriously,do you ever make terrible mocs?

Edited by Zachattacx

Terrible MOCs? Depending on who you ask, most of my MOCs are terrible (though I'd prefer to think otherwise). ;)

Funny you should mention that, actually. I was recently challenged to a 1v1 MOCoff in which we build a creation with the best overall design but the worst proportions. :P

WOW!, you kicked the doors off with this one. It has a cool Doctor Who vibe about it. There is honestly nothing bad I can say to this one. Home RUN, AMIGO!

Wait, a Doctor Who vibe? No idea where that came from, but thanks. XD

Wait, a Doctor Who vibe? No idea where that came from, but thanks. XD

It's the head. The death-like skull behind the plate glass. Reminds me of so many blank faced Who aliens inside space suits. Ambassadors of Death (Pertwee), Silence the Library (Tennent), and of course Matt Smith's killer Astronaut. Add the silver and blue lightning color scheme and the lightning...and yeah...who vibe.

Yeah, this guy is awesome, the head especially. But I'm not sure you could call it a "HF moc." I like that the legs aren't too bulky, but just the right amount for the character, hehe.

who r u to decide what is and isnt hf, cuz if u r the god of hf go stick your head in some lava

who r u to decide what is and isnt hf, cuz if u r the god of hf go stick your head in some lava

Calm down- Djok was just responding to Nocturn's statement that it was a Hero Factory MOC. (On that matter, I agree; as the one who made it I can verify that Blindvolt is a Bionicle MOC with some HF parts, not vice versa.) Djok doesn't claim to be the god of HF or anything. (Although you should take a look at some of his MOCs, he's pretty damn good.)