Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Freehold NJ Lego Store Grand Opening June 21-23

The grand opening for the Lego store in NJ Freehold scheduled for June 21-23 has the Hulk Lego Master Builder event. Similar freebies (T-shirt $50, store set $75, minifig set $50) from other store openings will be available on those days with the purchase price indicated.

The store soft opening I've heard will be a week earlier but the freebies are only available during the grand opening dates.

I will most likely be there on Saturday June 22 in the morning.

AC

8928214972_1b1f1726fd_c.jpg

I'm doing volunteer work for the master builder event on June 22 Saturday in the morning. Anybody else planning to go there for the Lego store set?

AC

See you there on Saturday and I'm on for the 10:00AM-2:00PM slot. There's also a free Hulk DUPLO promo brick being given away.

AC

Some pics from the event last Saturday...

AC

9111513853_fbe39467e9_c.jpg

9111520469_d7320751ea_c.jpg

9111522131_1e7216e38b_c.jpg

Nice, I like the stuff you scored :grin: !

Always good to get freebies and got similar ones from last year's Jersey Gardens Mall grand opening plus a 30% off total purchase for the day.

AC

Yeah, it was a pretty fun day! Unfortunately I couldn't stay long but I did manage to build about twenty of those giant green bricks. :grin: The atmosphere there was very relaxed and slow-paced on Saturday, quite different from the hectic Jersey Gardens opening. The only thing that was similar was the long, long line to get into the newly-opened Lego store there! Didn't have the time to wait, but I did manage to peek in the windows and check the place out a bit! All in all it was pretty cool to just hang out and talk to ACPin and other people from the nearby LUGs. If another store opens nearby I'll be sure to attend!

Yeah, it was a pretty fun day! Unfortunately I couldn't stay long but I did manage to build about twenty of those giant green bricks. :grin: The atmosphere there was very relaxed and slow-paced on Saturday, quite different from the hectic Jersey Gardens opening. The only thing that was similar was the long, long line to get into the newly-opened Lego store there! Didn't have the time to wait, but I did manage to peek in the windows and check the place out a bit! All in all it was pretty cool to just hang out and talk to ACPin and other people from the nearby LUGs. If another store opens nearby I'll be sure to attend!

Nice to meet you again and the White Plains store is actually opening this weekend. I'm pretty sure they'll have the similar freebies but I won't be attending that.

AC