Sign in to follow this  
just2good

League of Legends Cuusoo reaches 10K!

I am not really sure what a League of Legends is? Some sort of superhero Japanese animation? Just Googled it, so it is a video game. Seems to me that there is a lot of video game type concepts on the Cuusoo site all which are pretty much variations on a theme. As for this one, well not knowing anything about the background beyond what I have just read I assume it looks OK. Not sure about the big purple worm thingy although I guess it will be a source of purple and pink bricks/parts which are reasonably hard to come by. The mini-figures look like a reasonable bunch but i am not sure they are anything that could not be cobbled together from existing parts?

I guess if it makes it to a set I may pick one up for bits, but that does depend a lot on the price. If it is anything like the other Cuusoo projects in price I'll give it a miss.

I think it's got a good chance of passing. I have no interest though.

You wouldn't need any unique parts since there's tons of options. It's popular (for whatever stupid reason ;p). It would probably sell well. It's just sad to see a classic like Zelda refused if this "wins".

wow, you are lucky...hope me get there too once as well (Space Classic-like themes) :devil: