Mark of Falworth

Assault on the Underworld 2

8915344843_4789a1dd87_z.jpg

8915229417_6e09ddba5a.jpg

One of many MOCs I will be bringing to Brickfair VA this August.

This creation shows the ultimate battle between good and evil. Who will prevail?

For those who don't know, this is based on some of my earlier work only more portable and less reliant on lighting effects.

More pictures on my Flickr photostream

Thanks for viewing and have a great day! :classic:

Man I love love love this. I was always fascinated by the battle between angels and demons, heaven and hell, whatever you want to call it. I loved the parts in the movie "Legion" that showed the angels fighting. (Even though the movie itself was not very good). The contrast of colours, the use of parts, the lighting on your original "assault on the underworld"... These are in my top 5 favorite Lego creations I've ever seen.

This is beautiful... Reminds me of a scene from TV series Supernatural, where an angel Castiel talks with one of the main characters: When we discovered her plan for you, we laid siege to Hell.

Anyway, awesome work, any chances you could share some detailed pics of angels, I'd love to replicate them :classic:

This is just wonderful! Plenty of great detail and awesome display presentation. Hopefully I will be able to see it at Brickfair!

Edited by GreysonR

Stunning! I'm glad to see this time good is on the offensive! :wink:

Thanks! :grin: Indeed! The bad guys shouldn't win so often. :wink:

Man I love love love this. I was always fascinated by the battle between angels and demons, heaven and hell, whatever you want to call it. I loved the parts in the movie "Legion" that showed the angels fighting. (Even though the movie itself was not very good). The contrast of colours, the use of parts, the lighting on your original "assault on the underworld"... These are in my top 5 favorite Lego creations I've ever seen.

Thanks a bunch! :laugh: Yeah, It's a really fun genre to build!

This is beautiful... Reminds me of a scene from TV series Supernatural, where an angel Castiel talks with one of the main characters: When we discovered her plan for you, we laid siege to Hell.

Anyway, awesome work, any chances you could share some detailed pics of angels, I'd love to replicate them :classic:

I haven't seen that series, But I'm glad you like the build! :sweet:

I have another picture on my Flickr that shows the angel pretty well. Link to picture. :classic:

This is just wonderful! Plenty of great detail and awesome display presentation. Hopefully I will be able to see it at Brickfair!

Thank you! :grin: Yeah! You should! It's gonna be great! :classic:

I believe you are now my favorite castle builder! You never disappoint in your builds! I might just have to go to Brickfair as well to see this and others of yours. But don't you live a bit far from Brickfair?

I believe you are now my favorite castle builder! You never disappoint in your builds! I might just have to go to Brickfair as well to see this and others of yours. But don't you live a bit far from Brickfair?

Thanks Brickington! :grin: Yeah you should come! Loads of awesome builders go there! :classic:

Yeah, like 14 hours... *huh*

Can't wait to see this in August!

It's literally 10 minutes from my house :classic:

Awesome! See you there dude! :grin:

Brilliant MOC. I love the use of contrasting colours in it. The palette works really well with the theme.

Thank you very much! :classic:

Your builds never disappoint. This is another inspiring build. I won't be copying anything from this, but that's because I wouldn't do it justice. Some of your other builds have inspired me as well.

Keep up the great work!

Very nice :thumbup: A classic matchup!

Glad to say I'll be there to see it in person!

Edited by Grimmbeard

Awesome Awesome and just simply Awesome MOC! Great colour combination and great work on the figures as well! :thumbup: