Got 8292 Cherry picker for $60.00 NZD last week. Had to buy 42008 service truck after that. Now I'm looking for 8052 container truck. Dam these midsized trucks 

I proposed a deal to buy a 42129 with no electronics for 150 EUR and 42128 with no pneumatics for 80 EUR, and it was accepted by a vendor. I need a 42128 with no pneumatics just to build my B model.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

36 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I proposed a deal to buy a 42129 with no electronics for 150 EUR and 42128 with no pneumatics for 80 EUR, and it was accepted by a vendor. I need a 42128 with no pneumatics just to build my B model.

You are really lucky, but at the same time I must admit you have a sense for business :thumbup:

I have tried with that proposal for Zetros (here in Croatia) but I got answer - visit a shrink :wacko:

Ordered 42128 for 113 Euro incl shipping from Russia. Looks tens of dollars cheaper than the cheapest lot in BL (incl shipping to Belarus)

Edited by Aleh

1 hour ago, Aleh said:

Ordered 42128 for 113 Euro incl shipping from Russia. Looks tens of dollars cheaper than the cheapest lot in BL (incl shipping to Belarus)

I got mine for ~93 EUR (while the top-official store sells for 160 EUR) right on the 1st of August (one of the lasts from the 1st shipping) and am still so happy :blush:
Not a brilliant deal but still awesome to get it in the first day with a such discount (and all pneumatic parts included).

3 hours ago, Void_S said:

I got mine for ~93 EUR (while the top-official store sells for 160 EUR) right on the 1st of August (one of the lasts from the 1st shipping) and am still so happy :blush:
Not a brilliant deal but still awesome to get it in the first day with a such discount (and all pneumatic parts included).

I wonder what store? I'am familiar with some russian ones.

2 hours ago, Aleh said:

I wonder what store? I'am familiar with some russian ones.

It was Yandex Market, they sligtly increased the price but still have a significant discount.

I bought the Mack Anthem truck from set 42078 for €50. Only the truck and the green parts and wheels from the trailer. With a 3rd party lighting device. I don't like the original trailer and already built some MOC trailers.

Yesterday evening just got:

Mindstorms Ev3 31313 (complete)

Off-Roader 8297 (complete)

Supercar 8070 (few pieces missing)

Motorized Excavator 8043 (complete)

For 35 CHF/USD.

I still cannot believe it :).

24 minutes ago, HectorMB said:

Yesterday evening just got:

Well done, that's a lot of value for money! 

That's gotta be the best deal ever possible in the history of Technic deals *huh* Congrats!!!

12 minutes ago, syclone said:

That's gotta be the best deal ever possible in the history of Technic deals *huh* Congrats!!!

It was a kind of late evening, but I saw the offer and I had no issues in driving 30 mins to get the pack! :)

1 hour ago, HectorMB said:

For 35 CHF/USD.

As honest buyer I would offer some 100 coins.

7 minutes ago, Jurss said:

As honest buyer I would offer some 100 coins.

I would say that would have been fairer, but not a lot to do with my honesty, I think ;)

Just received a 8480 set in a near-perfect condition : all parts are nice and clean, all electrics work perfectly, the manual is very good, only the inner layer of the box is a bit torn... And got it for 80€.

Hello everybody! Hope you are all doing fine!

Haven’t visited Eurobricks in ages, but just had to share my yearly bargain. Just bought the 42131 CAT D11 new for 250 EUR (price was 319 EUR, but received 69 EUR on a fidelity card for future purchases). Used the money I still had on the card from the purchase of the Lamborghini last year.

There is this one supermarket in Luxembourg Cora that always has sharp prices for Saint Nicolas + they offer 20% additionally on one item. The action started today. There were only three 42131 left …

Really happy because I was reluctant to pay more for this clearly overpriced set. Such a shame! It would have been a bestseller if reasonably priced …