17 hours ago, I_Igor said:

I do not know if this could be described as great buy, but today I was able to purchase new sealed 42095 box for about 52,5€.

(Of course all parts are included :laugh:)

I wouldn't pay a penny for 42095.

And here are my last purchases:

Lego City 60159 for $16

Lego City 60160 for $28

Lego City 60140 for $35

Yes, I collect when possible cheap Lego City sets to build a small Lego town in future.

Edited by Yevhen

I bought a 42077 for €45,- it was built once, stickers still on the sheet, no box.

18 minutes ago, vliet said:

I bought a 42077 for €45,- it was built once, stickers still on the sheet, no box.

That is perfect because set is great parts pack. :thumbup:

21 minutes ago, vliet said:

Once I could buy a new set for that price.

Just bought a brand new servo motor (sealed) for 25 eur. 
I'm so happy that i finally got around to order it. Can't wait for all the RC shenanigans. 

I follow a local online auction site for nice bargains, and found 42043 Arocs there with 50€ starting bid. So I thought I'll follow this one until there's only few hours or so left, but as it happened, I was doing other stuff outside the house for the whole day and forgot about the auction. When I got back inside it was several hours over the time limit and no bids. So I messaged the seller to put it up again so I could buy it, explaining about my forgetfulness. The next day it was up again, so I immediately put a bid on it to avoid repeating my mistake. Apparently this time though, someone else noticed it also and a short bidding war ensued. In the end I won it, but had to pay 74€ for it, which I still consider a bargain, it even had usable batteries! There was also some 20€ extra expense in retrieving it but now it sits safely in my home. It's assembled as the B-model and while checking it's workings I found that one of the pneumatic cylinders doesn't move at all, so I guess I'll have to do some debugging on it.

I found 2 years ago 2 5571 complete black cats for 70 € each.

And a complete 8485 for 39 € on ebay !!!

But my best one is for 80 €, 3 years ago in a french site (leboncoin.fr) :

160529042759433817.jpg160529042822362976.jpg160529042841889751.jpg160530110827684990.jpg

It was really 80 € for all the models you can see in the pictures !!! There was a little box too with some pieces to complete the models.

My wife couldn't believe it when i went back, my car was full of legos !!!! I never found such a big bargain.

I got it because i lived near the man who sold his sons legos...

Edited by come2me

They literally had no idea how expensive those sets still are.. I suspect that he was just old and thought legos as kids playthings that are worthless after buying them. 

41 minutes ago, Jockos said:

Got a sealed 42055 for 180€. 

That is good deal IMHO. Here is still some €300 :wacko:

40 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

That is good deal IMHO. Here is still some €300 :wacko:

Thanks! And it was at Smyths Toys..I was a bit surprised to find some :laugh:

15 hours ago, Jockos said:

Thanks! And it was at Smyths Toys..I was a bit surprised to find some :laugh:

Smyth's are great for discounts. I'd take them over TRU any day. :grin:

Got a 9395 at the Cobblers Brick Fair just recently for £85. The box was opened and a bit worn but all the bags were still sealed.

Got one of the older Backhoe sets (8069) for $35 the other day. Although not technic, I also got a massive lot of monorail tracks for $180.

I’ve kind of had a mini dark ages (dark months?) but went on a spending spree again. Here it goes:

8458 (missing engine) 8457 (one complete and two spare rear wheels), 8653 (complete) 8285 (complete), 8421 (complete), 8420 (missing front axle), 8434 (complete), 9398 (complete) 8043 (complete), a bin full of random spare parts containing all kinds of parts and sets. Lastly, though not technic, a bin full of 9v train stuff.

All of the above for €750. Not all sets are complete, but the big Technic sets (mostly) are.  

Also got a buggy motor today for €25. 

I’m not going to be bored for a while :laugh:

I've made my best bargain during this summer. I buy all these sets for 750€ on www.leboncoin.fr :

image.png.3f48051b05299567a66d6cfdbae8a837.png

And I sold all of them to one guy for 1400€ a week after

Don't know where to post this but i just ordered a buwizz and i'm so happy! 

I'm just your normal average joe and not a very serious lego professional but just a hobbyist struggling on a budget. 
So it's a big deal for me.. 

Acquired another AFOL's collection last year - total cost about E750. Have had a marvellous time with all sorts of C models and MoC's ever since. Comprised the following sets:

8419   Original Technic Excavator
8828   Original Technic Digger
8292       Cherry picker
3x8293   Power Functions Kit
42005   Monster Truck
2x42024   Skip Truck
42030   Volvo Loader
3x42032   Mini Skid Steer
42035  Small Dump Truck
42043   Mercedes Benz Arocs
42049   Mine Loader
42053   Volvo EW160E
42055   Bucket Wheel Loader
    Loose parts

9 hours ago, suffocation said:

I never got married.

Best way to have full control about your bargains !

Just now ordered new 42075 from Ebay for 11 Euro incl shipping from Canada to Belarus. Hardly believe that everything is clear here, but I will hope :)