Got the 42029 Customized Pickup Truck for 40 EUR, and the seller additionally gave me a 8259 mini Bulldozer and a City police helicopter with it.
Also got 42038 Arctic Truck for 20 EUR, with only a few decorative pieces missing.

Edited by karmadrome

10 hours ago, Permo said:

I've been looking for a tech figure for a couple of years now and they don't seem to be out there... you can buy a foot, or a hand... that's about it.

So if I find one, 15 min from my house for 19 euros, comes with a car... I'd say that's a bargain in 2022.

It also has some nice 3L black pins and grey axle/pins ..as I am always trying to keep the blue dots out of my builds.

First thing he build...

800x360.jpg

I just saw that it costs half of it on BL, but I didn't know it was in your back yard :wink:

The #42131 Caterpillar is at 225€ currently on the LEGO Shop (at least in France)... Half price & the retro taxi in bonus (thanks TechLUG for spotting this) !

2 minutes ago, Celeri said:

The #42131 Caterpillar is at 225€ currently on the LEGO Shop (at least in France)... Half price & the retro taxi in bonus (thanks TechLUG for spotting this) !

Now that's a good price, too bad it's in France and not here :(

It turns out the Zetros, the Volvo and the buggy are half price too... I think they are dropping stock of the last models with hubs that cannot be closed with screws!

8386 Racers Ferrari F1 Car (1:10) for 20 €. Lots of rare parts in there, lots of black 3L pins and black 2L axles. Gotta love the lack of color vomit in the old sets.

14 minutes ago, mortenm said:

42131 is not even listed on the danish lego shop :sceptic:

The offer in Lego.fr didn't last long. a couple of hours ago it was already gone and, as in the danish shop, the set just vanished. 

The other control+ sets in promotion have quickly sold out. There may have been a problem with the 42131 which allowed to order it in back order. Now, the set is back on the store at its regular price.

We will see if Lego cancel orders but it seems ok for now.

I was hesitating about geting the CAT for such price. At the end, I did not because it is still a lot of money and, for making MOCs and so on, I do not need it by now. I may regret that, but, honestly, I have very little space for display (4-5 models max) and i bought few months ago a second hand second unit of the Liebherr 9800 for 120 CHF (=USD), so have no issues with motors. I hope that the models ahead keep including the large angular motor, which have a lot of potential.

Same here : the #42131 never really appealed to me, mainly because of its price. I took it at 225€ to build it someday... or maybe exchange it for another too expensive vintage set !

Edited by Celeri

I still can't believe I snagged a complete 42082 with instructions for 45€ today.  That's 1 Cent per part. Oh, and I also got the 9395 Tow Truck for 10€ from the same seller... that's easily my best bargain ever.

Edited by karmadrome

I wrote that i made the deal for a CAT D11 for 200 CHF... but at the end, i though it carefully and I decide not to get it. 200 bucks is still a lot of money and I still have a lot of stuff in my collection to play with ;)

Edited by HectorMB

12 hour round trip to pick up bnisb 42110 land rover & 42122 jeep for $150.00 nzd.

Very happy with that. Especially when you take the company car & fuel card

This is a weird one I think... I got a big bag, about 2-3 kg I think, filled with random Technic bricks older than me. A member of a different community gave it to me for free, as she got it for free herself on a flea market. 

Most of the bricks are in remarkably good condition, but I think they are the leftovers of a large collection, but no complete set for sure.

Here are some of the weird things I found: 

IMG_20220304_201045.jpg

800x450.jpg

My first technic figure :grin: Grears in weird colors, A drill and wheels that don't look like LEGO but are LEGO...

A massive ammount of these weird discs, but not many bricks that look like they belong to slyzers...

If someone can tell me something interesting about where some of these bricks came from that would be very interesting... Also, why are these so many fckng discs? :laugh_hard:

Edited by Gray Gear

The parts in the top pic are Slizer discs and Roborider wheels along with gears and connectors from those sets. There's a couple of Bionicle masks as well. Also, there's a Znap wheel and a Rock Raiders drill. Nostalgia overload for me - I had loads of sets from all of these themes back in the day. Except for Znap. :moar: The white snowflake-like part is actually K'Nex.

The large brick is a Spybotics hub - this one is from the Technojaw set.

Edited by Maaboo35

2 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

Grears in weird colors

I'm a simple man. I see 40-tooth gears in the colors of the Italian flag, I like.

@Maaboo35 Thanks.

Weird how I got so many discs but not a single launcher

Sadly the Spybotics hub seems to be broken, I put some Batteries in and tried to turn it on but nothing happened. Connectors looked really corroded :sadnew:

Edited by Gray Gear

19 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

@Maaboo35 Thanks.

Weird how I got so many discs but not a single launcher

Sadly the Spybotics hub seems to be broken, I put some Batteries in and tried to turn it on but nothing happened. Connectors looked really corroded :sadnew:

Not a spybotics hub — that’s a Micro Scout from the Star Wars Droid Developer Kit. Use vinegar to clean the corrosion and it should work again. Apparently you can program them with flashes of light.

Edited by TechnicRCRacer

11 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Not a spybotics hub — that’s a Micro Scot from the Star Wars Droid Developer Kit. Use vinegar to clean the corrosion and it should work again. Apparently you can program them with flashes of light.

Apologies, I was thinking of this part! Doy.

Just got:

-a Zetros, built, with stickers, but perfect condition, for 55 chf (=$)

-a buggy 42124, built, stickers supplied but unapplied for 25 chf. 

That was a good weekend... :)