When you’re getting your first buggy motor, be warned that they don’t like the PF system. Their internal protection will kick in around 20 seconds after you start using it. Best solution I’ve found is use an SBrick or the RC hub built for it.

Two days ago Bugatti Chiron brand new for €180.

Never seen it cheaper.

Edited by Parazels

42095 RC Stunt Racer for $50US. Listed on an auction site as "may be incomplete". Turned out to be 100% complete including box and instructions and worked perfectly. :grin:

8682 Nitro Intimidator

8649 Nitro Menace

8274: Combine Harvester (may be incomplete, need to check, as was dissassambled)

Total 100EUR. I think, pretty good deal.

On 10/2/2020 at 3:01 PM, Jurss said:

8682 Nitro Intimidator

8649 Nitro Menace

8274: Combine Harvester (may be incomplete, need to check, as was dissassambled)

Total 100EUR. I think, pretty good deal.

Enjoy your rare Lime parts! Nitro Menace nicely complements the new Sian. It has 2 of these which go for $5 a piece on BrickLink: 85x85p.png

Didn't knew about that part. Checked, that some are even asking close to 20 for one. But didn't bought it for reselling. 

Interesting, that there was one spare lime panel (large). I checked, that it came only with that nitro menace and combine harvester. Did lego put it as spare to some of them, or previous owner had some more of those sets? Interesting.

Also, offered were only those nitro racers. Then seller casually told, that there is also that combine harvester, and told, as it is disassambled, then I can have it for 20 EUR. Built it, some few small parts were missing and two white plates which are attached to sides. Inside were also some 50 more parts from some other sets. 

!@#$%^&** those parts are black. I was disassembling it yeterday. Checked instructions - lime green. But on car they are black. That car doesn't seems ever disasambled, as there are worn stickers on it. Lot of dust inside also. But they are black :pir_mad:

OK, I don't need them for selling, but anyway, lot of disappoinment.

Could it be, that part of sets were coming with black one, as on bricklink only for nitro menace it is shown as alternate part?

1 hour ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

Has anyone gotten the BWE for less than $200 USD?

Only as a used, incomplete lot.

Just now, boogie said:

I might be able to score a BWE for 150$ usd open box plus 500 parts

Just now, boogie said:

How much $$$$?

I bought a incomplete 9397 without power functions in july. Postal lost it, than found it 3 months later. Seller already refunded, and when I asked, gave it to me for free.

15 hours ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

I got close. $320 ,nzd or $213 us for a open box but sealed bags from a lego show last year.

17 hours ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

Yes I bought the BWE in January last year in a clearance sale at my local department store for the equivalent of 150 USD. The box was a bit ruffed but whatever. :)

When a colleague saw my BWE he wanted one too but the sale was long gone. Nonetheless I found a local guy offering the BWE on the local online market place for the equivalent of 110 USD. Sounded too good to be true but we went out to meet him and it turned out to be a genuine, sealed box! Easy buy!

The same guy then showed me his 42043 Mercedes Arocs, built once, which he offered to me for the equivalent of 80 USD. Another easy buy!

This was the deal I was waiting for at Cora in Luxembourg: the 42115 Lamborghini for 265 EUR -20% on a bonus cart. I paid 203 EUR in total. Last year I had bought the Liebherr for a similar great price.

42083 for $280.

Not the best bargain, but hey... my wallet hurts a lot less!

On 10/10/2020 at 11:46 AM, Newest_Tech320 said:

How much $$$$?

I remember it being around $192.  I don't remember if it included shipping or not.  

Is this website for real????   The prices are unbelievable.. any advice ??  https://outlet.bricksu.com/