Alright so I found another good Craigslist sale.  How much do you think the seller wants for all of this? 

Sets include:

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

depends, quick sell for $500...... or they are sitting on it and the ad is many months old..   $1000..   obo

Edited by sirslayer
spelling

On 2018.05.30. at 2:04 PM, Rudivdk said:

chiron for €325. Have to wait until august for it to be shipped (for free)

sounds strange.

in autumn it will be under 300.

10 hours ago, sirslayer said:

depends, quick sell for $500...... or they are sitting on it and the ad is many months old..   $1000..   obo

8 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

@aminnichI'd guess $800, but I have no idea.

He wants $450 for everything, $350 for everything but PF stuff... Guess who is buying it :D

1 hour ago, aminnich said:

He wants $450 for everything, $350 for everything but PF stuff... Guess who is buying it :D

Wow, great deal!

7 hours ago, aminnich said:

Wow! Super! Congrats!!

A few weeks ago I got an 8466, including box and BI, for around €22. The condition overall was good, except some engine parts missing (the trans clear cylinders and yellow pistions) and the box is a little damaged. In the same box, it was some lego from other sets as well (ao. most of the parts for 8417, but not the wheels + tires :().

I would have been really happy with only the PP sized wheels + tires and shocks for that prize.

Edited by kolbjha

800x600.jpg

13 pounds on ebay, totalling 30 euro including shipping, wham-bam, thank you ma'am! (can you spot why I was willing to pay a lot more for these bags?, no it is not the knex...)

18 minutes ago, Aventador2004 said:

Buggy motors?

well i spotted just 1, It seems to be the remains of a 8421 set which has 1, but yes indeed a buggy motor!

17 minutes ago, Marxpek said:

well i spotted just 1, It seems to be the remains of a 8421 set which has 1, but yes indeed a buggy motor!

I think I see the back of another in the second bag.

I just won this on Sunday evening for £156 (including shipping) on ebay UK.  It may not look like much, but aside from the very high part count (over 12KG in weight) there are some nice things hiding in here which together are probably worth more than I paid for the entire lot.

2x RC buggy motors
RC receiver unit with steering
Red micro motor (!)
3x 9V battery boxes, various cables
PF train remote
PF standard remote
4 or 5 sealed bags of PF parts
Pneumatic parts
Several Technic sets that may or may not be complete

I'm looking forward to digging into this so I can sort it all out and decide what to sell on.

qlVard.jpg[/img]

Probably not the best deal compared to others here but I was happy to pick up a Bucket Wheel Excavator with a store-damaged box locally for around 160 Euro. They normally retail here for 245 euro, so it was a pretty substantial discount in terms of local prices.

Just picked up at car boot sale, Lego Technic Racer Ferrari 599 gtb 8145 with some other Creator car sets which aren't Technic for £20 ... Seller had no idea the worth of the boxes I got, 8145 is complete minus a couple of wheel hubs, and the creator sets are Mini Cooper and Camper Van, these are in plastic zip bags - For £20 couldn't complain.

@LennyRhys2I see part of a 42029 in there!

EDIT: There are also parts from 5886; see if the rare windshield is in there! Also the RC set is Supersonic RC.

Edited by TechnicRCRacer

46 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

@LennyRhys2I see part of a 42029 in there!

Ah!  You have eagle eyes!  I didn't notice the red 3x11M panel and now I see it... and other red panels too.

I've studied the photos as much as I can (not great quality) and other than the obvious rescue helicopter, I see parts of 42007, 8051, 8071, 8274, and several others that are harder to identify.  I see DBG tracks and one large yellow sprocket, but I don't think I'm lucky enough for 8275 to be in this bundle...now that would be some find.

Got Lego Boost for 126 EUR . Seems pretty good price here in regular shop on discounts. Will be present on birthday for son.

Here's a wee update on my bulk buy - I'm very pleased that I got two pristine, fully-functioning buggy motors along with a host of other 9V goodies in good working order, some of them in the pic below.  This will all be sold as I have no need for any of it, and I'm sure it'll make somebody very happy indeed!

I also scored a metal hook and a ridiculous number of gears, axles, pins, connectors, liftarms, beams, wheels etc. including a handful of parts in uncommon colours.  Still a lot of sorting to do, but I'm pretty happy with what I got for my money!

ElhSrJ.jpg