I tried that today at TRU and the lady/salesperson was willing to honor the price-match ... until a manager came and objected ... 'We do not price-match against low quantities' ... I was tempted to say "duh, show me the written policy" ... but felt it was a wasted effort ... I'll live.

Gah - how do they think the quantities got to be so low??? Guess I got lucky, not sure if I'd try again though.

TRU current on-line sales, US only, but alas I have already spent too much on small plastic bricks in boxes...

9398 - $189 plus additional 15% off - a great deal if you want one

42009 - $199, also a good deal

and, 41999 - $199 plus additional 15 % off, but I called and off course no store has one

other assorted older and 2013 sets at 15 % off S&H prices.

Just bought Ev3 mindstorms 31313 for 170 euro. It is about 50% off in Russia. Reason - main EV3 block is not working, as seller noted. I planned to sell all motors and sensors, then leave other parts for my needs.

But when I got set, I found that Ev3 Unit works, but OS is not loading ("starting" message and nothing happens). I have upgraded Firmware, and now it works well:)))) and now I dont know what to do with EV3, because i never worked with mindstorms:)

Now I have to build something to play with my 4years old son using iOs device (he like my iPad). Afraid to be captured by new Lego theme:)))))

Edited by rm8

TRU current on-line sales, US only, but alas I have already spent too much on small plastic bricks in boxes...

9398 - $189 plus additional 15% off - a great deal if you want one

Rallying all of my US friends to find at least one, hope I can still get my hands on this one

Thanks for the tip !

just bought a complete crane truck 8431 (same as 8460 and 8438) for 17€ (incl. shipping costs)... just the pneumatic parts would costs this prize at bricklink....

just bought a Ferrari F1 Racer 8674 - Mint, with Box and BI, complete - for 50€ incl. shipping... it will be a nice side kick on the shelf for the BMW Williams 8461 F1 ;-)

Bought for 110 Euro (shipment included) on eBay yesterday ... It can be considered a bargain? I say YES;)

24zeid1.jpg

Edited by MrTekneex

Bought for 110 Euro (shipment included) on eBay yesterday ... It can be considered a bargain? I say YES;)

The cargo plane is my best bargain aswell, I bought it for 749 SEK thats about 85 euro :)

9398 Crawler for 75 Euro! incl. Shipping

Edited by Duky

Didn't some get the 41999 - also some other sets too I think - for free to review the set or something?

If I recall, the first 100 entries got a free 41999 .... Or something like that.

If I recall, the first 100 entries got a free 41999 .... Or something like that.

Yep, I believe the 100 best entries receiver a free 41999.

Maby not the greatest deal around, but I was quite happy a couple of weeks ago when a local comic book store had a pick a brick blow out sale. Amongst other things I got 9 32L axels for just about nothing (about 0,06 euro a peice :)

a real bargain: a MINT 8455 backhoe (with perfect box and BI) for just 40€...

But because it's my third one i think i will re-sell it - of course for a "little bit" more... ;-)

Edited by Kumbbl

a real bargain: a MINT 8455 backhoe (with perfect box and BI) for just 40€...

But because it's my third one i think i will re-sell it - of course for a "little bit" more... ;-)

Well that's a bargain for sure *huh*