Cartoon Network showed the Yoda Chronicles last night at 8:00 p.m. est and was wondering if it was a 30 minutes or a 90 minute special because i heard there were 3 parts to it.

Hi, I wasn't aware that they showed it yesterday, I think though that they might have it for 30 minutes because it's mainly aimed for kids and so they wouldent want it to go on too late.

Tariq j

EDIT: In addition the previous movies "The empire strikes out" and "the padwan menace" have also been 30 minutes long on cartoon network.

Edited by Tariq j

Apologies if i'm a little off-topic but is that just one episode of the yoda chronicles or the whole thing?

Thanks

Tariq j

I watched this last night. Yes it was 30 min. So many good things in this episode. It was well done and I love Ian being frozen in carbonite. It was nice of them to make a memorial to the recently passed Kathleen Fleming.

Just one episode so far. The aired the two earlier shows first and then the first episode of the Yoda Chronicles. It wasn't bad, but it really felt like it needs the other two episodes before we will be able to pass judgement.

Best line of the show!

Yoda: "Oh no! A trap, it is!"

Admiral Ackbar (out of nowhere, yet somehow in the cockpit of Yoda and Mace's ship): "Well duh!"

:laugh:

Edited by Spider-Man

I missed it, is there a stream link anywhere?

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=the%20yoda%20chronicles%20the%20phantom%20clone&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDQQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.animeflavor.com%2Flego-star-wars-yoda-chronicles-episode-1-phantom-clone&ei=UJ6oUaqPHoq1Pe6ugOgL&usg=AFQjCNHLray0LN5K0WYHnWk5X-eLhq9Dog

That works,but the quality of the battle scene at the end is a bit poor.

I loved The Phantom Clone! It was epic, funny and very LEGO Star Wars all at once. I now want to get the new summer minifigs (Obi-Wan, Dooku and Jek-14) after watching this.

Best line of the show!

Admiral Ackbar (out of nowhere, yet somehow in the cockpit of Yoda and Mace's ship): "Well duh!"

I liked R2 showing the Jedi that Palpatine is the Sith Lord and they go, "Yes! Lets ask Palpatine who the Sith Lord is!"

I liked R2 showing the Jedi that Palpatine is the Sith Lord and they go, "Yes! Lets ask Palpatine who the Sith Lord is!"

Hi, I liked that one as well! I also liked it when palpatine asks grievous to invade and he says wait-now?!

Help me piece together a Lindo and Lando Calrissian minifigure! What parts do I need?

The starting point will be the hair from the CMF Dsco guy. The main problem will be the fathers torso design. It doesn't exist as a minifig. The closest thing to it would be Dereth from the Ninjago TV series, who has also never been made as a real minifig. But you may be able to find some decal templates out there for him and recolor them to make Lindo.

Yoda Chronicles Ep 2 airs on September 4th at 8/7c!

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

I have a question about this: on the poster that is featured with the sail barge and the RGS it shows Jek with the heroes side- why is this?

Aw, this made me chuckle many times :) I love the Lego humour! My favourite part is the Calrissian guys, I suppose. And, of course, the moment mentioned above in spoiler tags.

Best line of the show!

That was funny. Another one that got me was

When Windu, Yoda and the Clone(Ackbar must've been taking a nap in the cockpit or something:tongue:). The cone says, "wait for me, bro! Windu protests, Yoda blurts out..."how I roll, that is".