iamste

MOC - Iron Man Hulk Buster MK2

So after agoodfella posted his MOC of the Iron Man Hulk Buster Armour, I was inspired to create my own. Going out and buying the Fire Mech set he recommended, i posted a few pictures of my first build.

Past few days, I've been tinkering at it until i got something I was happy calling finished. It's my first MOC, so any crit is welcome. Hope you enjoy :)

Here is my first build for reference

null_zpsc004bc02.jpg

Now to the improved build

Front

null_zpsd6516a07.jpg

Back

null_zps98a1c571.jpg

null_zpsbe5cebe1.jpg

Top opened

null_zpsd1392619.jpg

Completely opened

null_zps671f1a9d.jpg

Thanks man! Glad you like it :) Thanks for also giving me the inspiration to have a go myself, haha. Some of the bigger builds on here are pretty overwhelming, and I don't have a lot of lego to work with as is. That little Ninjago set was amazing for parts, ended up buying a second one so I can have a go at making a S.H.I.E.L.D version in the future or something.

Very cool man! I like the pics that show how the armour unfolds to let him out. You did a great job on that :classic::thumbup:

I always liked doing set modifications, and this is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Very nice for a first MOC! I too like the fold out cockpit.

Thanks man! Always just had a knack for robots and stuff. Should see how bad my building MOCs are, haha.