Fugazi

TUTORIAL Posting deeplinked pictures from the NEW Flickr

Thanks for this! I'm gonna give it a shot!

Edited by jluckhaupt

Hello,

I've finally got round the problem of getting the image uploader icon to work, and I "think" I've got the hang of getting the url's as well. However, when I go to paste what I believe to be the url of an image I get a "this file is not supported by this community" message or something like that. I have no clue about these things, probably something stupid, but if anyone can help it would be great! I have searched for a topic like this but couldn't find one. If such topic does exist, please could the MODs merge of lock this? Thanks all.

Holy s(*&^%#$&(t!

Do you think we could make this a bit harder to post a photo to EB?

I have noticed that I am not alone in not posting a photo directly to EB.

Can someone please make a one-step, copy-paste method so I can drag the damn things from my iPhoto directly into BL?

Signed: Representative of the large class of technologically challenged folks over fifty in the world (In case you have noticed, we rule the world. Your time will come later.)

I made one myself in one of the Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka threads, if you'd be interested in using it. :classic:

I've had a look at your tutorial. Instead of grabbing the HTML code you can click the pin next to the "< / >" symbol and get BBcode which you can paste into EB's post editor directly.

I've had a look at your tutorial. Instead of grabbing the HTML code you can click the pin next to the "< / >" symbol and get BBcode which you can paste into EB's post editor directly.

The picture need to be shared publicly for this to work...