Sign in to follow this  
Digger1221

[MOC] Triumph of the Red Knight or The Black Knight's Demise

Digger- a lot of people will skip right past a topic if there are no pictures. I added the picture for you on this one. Check out the link Fugazi put on the front page to see how to link Flickr images here.

As for the MOC, very nicely done. I like how the handcuffs both make his muscles look bigger and allow the arm positioning.

Wow! Very nice MOC! I love the ground, figs, and posing! How'd you fit the handcuffs through the torso? Or is it just behind?

Pretty cool technique. I might try that sometime.

I like the MOC itself as well. The posing of both knights and the crowd is what makes the scene feel alive.

I'll agree with others here about the arm technique. Very clever use and helps sell the scene.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks so much everybody! :D

Digger- a lot of people will skip right past a topic if there are no pictures. I added the picture for you on this one. Check out the link Fugazi put on the front page to see how to link Flickr images here.

As for the MOC, very nicely done. I like how the handcuffs both make his muscles look bigger and allow the arm positioning.

Oh, thanks ZC! I tried to get a pic in there, but I couldn't figure it out. I'll definitely keep that in mind. ;) Thanks!

Wow! Very nice MOC! I love the ground, figs, and posing! How'd you fit the handcuffs through the torso? Or is it just behind?

They're actually threaded through the torso. I used a really old castle torso, which was hollow inside, so I could fit the cuffs through. A newer body wouldn't work because they're all full of support stuff. ;)