Sign in to follow this  
Minifig Lecturer

MOC City of Davidium

Some pics of the next section of my Lego city. This section is still a WIP but 90% there.

The construction site in the first picture is the location of a new school.

Apologies in advance about photo's poor lighting.

lego-city-01.png

lego-city-02.png

lego-city-04.png

lego-city-05.png

lego-city-06.png

lego-city-08.png

Looks fantastic 'Serengeti', I notice that your road paving is the same I use for my Aussie town......keep going and Brick On ! :classic:

Yeah cool little scene, I too love to see the classic cars thrown in! And is that Santa I see running with a gun :look: has he been up to no good.....? :devil:

That bridge in the back is really cool too, does a train track run across that??

Edited by timmyc1983

Very nice. Much better then anything I could ever hope of doing.

Hi Serengeti,

very nice city blocks!!! It is very realistic and gives a big city feeling, very well done!

Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Also curious about the tunnel...

Yes, excellent work on your city! I love the attention to detail on the streets and surrounding buildings. Looking forward to seeing it progress :classic:

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

To answer the questions...

Santa has just robbed a Post Office and is running to his getaway Smart Car vehicle, as he would.

The bridge is a two track train bridge. Not sure if it will extend across the entire city but likely I will give it a try if I have enough grey bricks although I suspect I may have to start saving the pennies.

Looks really nice the way it is all designed to fit together with the roads you have made yourself. I think if you can you should have your train running along the back, but then I am biased as trains are my thing with LEGO!

On the last picture it looks like you have more buildings or another city or something off to the right? Is that a rival city, or just building you have not planned in yet?

It is nice to see that some others appreciate the old-style 4-wide cars also. For me they are quintessentially classic LEGO.

Hrw-Amen, there are some actual LEGO sets over to the right, including the eiffel Tower. Most will not be in this city though, but I prefer not to break them up as most are old sets from 1990s and 1980s.

A nice fusion of contemporary buildings and building techniques and classic town elements. It's obvious what I mean with these. :classic:

Another two things that stand out are the underpass and the roads. The underpass with a railway track above is a wonderful addition to any city layout. And tiled roads look much better than ordinary road plates even though they take up loads of specific parts.

What a layout! I especially love the red apartment buildings...! :)

I love your city Serengeti! I think is a best city on the Afols World because is not a classic modular city but real urban style town...very very good!

Ps the red hight density appartment is great!