Violet Bolt is an electric female hero. She even has electric hair. Her weapon is a double-ended lightning staff.

Violet has a ferocious hatred of Voltix and a crush on Mark Surge. She often fantasizes about giving Voltix the shock of his life while saving Surge from him. :grin_wub:

Click any picture for a larger version.

violet_bolt_01_sm.jpg

violet_bolt_02_sm.jpg

violet_bolt_03_sm.jpg

{LXF File} - {Brickshelf Gallery}

-Toa Of Justice

Pretty simple, but interesting. It might look good to have a separate accent color for the core, or maybe also the eyes and electricity parts, instead of purple, but that's just me.

Edited by Chro

Simple, but good. Like Chro said, it might look better with a more contrasting accent color, like orange or blue.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

I like the idea of turning the clamps backwards on the chest.

I'm glad you like that idea. I figured the backwards clamps would be good at closing gaps.

Pretty simple, but interesting. It might look good to have a separate accent color for the core, or maybe also the eyes and electricity parts, instead of purple, but that's just me.
Simple, but good. Like Chro said, it might look better with a more contrasting accent color, like orange or blue.

I don't know about orange. Blue might be better, but it's not purple. However, I did try this...

{v Click for larger picture v}

violet_bolt_v2.jpg

{LXF File}

How's that?

-Toa Of Justice

Much better. The contrast is much higher and it's similar enough to purple not to clash with it.

This is a really good LDD MOC, like that you gave it purple and the updated one with the trans-pink looks a lot better. Good use with the new HF head of putting hair on it, the only thing i don't like is the lower arm add-on armor because it looks really odd to me.

This is a really good LDD MOC, like that you gave it purple and the updated one with the trans-pink looks a lot better. Good use with the new HF head of putting hair on it, the only thing i don't like is the lower arm add-on armor because it looks really odd to me.

Thanks. Do you have any suggestions for the lower arm add-on armor?

-Toa Of Justice

Thanks. Do you have any suggestions for the lower arm add-on armor?

-Toa Of Justice

Well in my opinion, it may look better with out a add-on armor but i think adding some Barb Small on it may look good as well. Edited by ShadowWolfHount

Well in my opinion, it may look better with out a add-on armor but i think adding some Barb Small on it may look good as well.

All right, I tried the Barb Small. How's this? (click pic to enlarge; LXF)

violet_bolt_v3.jpg

-Toa Of Justice

I really like that color scheme, and what I assume is an electric stun-staff. Very cool!